Teaching assistant course

Hello everyone! I’m planning to enter ta corde level 2, Sheffield college. I’ve been told there will be an interview, written task, then I’d have to read something and answer questions about what I’ve read... I’m a little worried since English isn’t my native language and I don’t know how to get prepared... maybe someone has been through it and could tell what exactly is going to happen? Examples of questions and tasks and your advice? Thank you a lot 

Edited by Marina Kruglova

3 minutes ago, Marina Kruglova said:

Hello everyone! I’m planning to enter ta corde level 2, Sheffield college. I’ve been told there will be an interview, written task, then I’d have to read something and answer questions about what I’ve read... I’m a little worried since English isn’t my native language and I don’t know how to get prepared... maybe someone has been through it and could tell what exactly is going to happen? Examples of questions and tasks and your advise ? Thank you a lot 

If it is any help, your written English is better than the majority of posters here.

(and 'advice' is spelled advice 😉)

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If it is any help, your written English is better than the majority of posters here.

(and 'advice' is spelled advice 😉)

Oops, thank you !