Jump to content

European football finals

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

You did not "see one chance in the whole match", yet a goalkeeper was voted man of the match.Lol

Although to be honest they were all half chances you'd expect to see a decent keeper to save 10 times out of 10.

 

But how can a penalty and Liverpool's second goal not be chances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Although to be honest they were all half chances you'd expect to see a decent keeper to save 10 times out of 10.

 

But how can a penalty and Liverpool's second goal not be chances?

I still think the best save was by the Spurs goalie on Robertson's bending 18-20 yarder  from the left  side that was about to sneak in under the bar but for the goalie's reflex tip over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would have played Eriksen as a holding midfielder. He played there in the latter stages of the game against Ajax and was dictating play with his passing. Lamela and Ali ahead of him.

 

Sissiko looks so average - like the ball is a hot potato or something.

 

Winks is as not good as Lamela.

 

Liverpool have the most passionate fans anywhere so I'm happy for them.

 

The city is quite poor and the fans deserve something to be happy about.

 

The penalty chance - not even a chance as there was no intent to handball.

 

The Scottish Cup final last week was also decided unfairly - this time when the ref bought a brilliant Hollywood con by Edouard resulting in a penalty. The Hearts defender never touched him and he was already falling to the ground when there was eventually some contact. Another wrong decision by the ref. Retrospective action should have been taken by the SFA banning the player for making a mockery of the game .

 

 

 

 

Edited by MAC33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MAC33 said:

I would have played Eriksen as a holding midfielder. He played there in the latter stages of the game against Ajax and was dictating play with his passing. Lamela and Ali ahead of him.

 

Sissiko looks so average - like the ball is a hot potato or something.

 

Winks is as not good as Lamela.

 

Liverpool have the most passionate fans anywhere so I'm happy for them.

 

The city is quite poor and the fans deserve something to be happy about.

 

The penalty chance - not even a chance as there was no intent to handball.

 

The Scottish Cup final last week was also decided unfairly - this time when the ref bought a brilliant Hollywood con by Edouard resulting in a penalty. The Hearts defender never touched him and he was already falling to the ground when there was eventually some contact. Another wrong decision by the ref. Retrospective action should have been taken by the SFA banning the player for making a mockery of the game .

 

 

 

 

Well, if there was to intent, he shouldn't have had his arm out like a cop on point duty. That made the ref's decision easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAC33 said:

I would have played Eriksen as a holding midfielder. He played there in the latter stages of the game against Ajax and was dictating play with his passing. Lamela and Ali ahead of him.

 

Sissiko looks so average - like the ball is a hot potato or something.

 

Winks is as not good as Lamela.

 

Liverpool have the most passionate fans anywhere so I'm happy for them.

 

The city is quite poor and the fans deserve something to be happy about.

 

The penalty chance - not even a chance as there was no intent to handball.

 

The Scottish Cup final last week was also decided unfairly - this time when the ref bought a brilliant Hollywood con by Edouard resulting in a penalty. The Hearts defender never touched him and he was already falling to the ground when there was eventually some contact. Another wrong decision by the ref. Retrospective action should have been taken by the SFA banning the player for making a mockery of the game .

 

 

Lol - not enough data left for the Champions League Final but watched the Scottish Cup Final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Lol - not enough data left for the Champions League Final but watched the Scottish Cup Final.

See yew jemmy. 😴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.