European football finals

Who are broadcasting the two finals BBC or Sky? Thanks.

BT -sport so not many will see it . Though you may be able to find a live stream somewhere on the internet

Edited by lobster

25 minutes ago, lobster said:

BT -sport so not many will see it . Though you may be able to find a live stream somewhere on the internet

Cheers, I can get Sky and the Beeb with sreaming apps but don't know about that one.Is it a pay per view situation and just shown in pubs? I have heard of the red button thing, where it is hard to stream.Would love to see the big one, not that bothered too much about the Arsenal v Chelsea one.

2 hours ago, lobster said:

That's not quite true, it will be available to Virgin customers and live on Youtube. I'll probably go with the Youtube and use my Apple TV to flash it up onto my TV from my laptop. 

Thanks all, the You Tube option sounds best for me ,but will try the BT app too to make sure I get to watch the Liverpool v Tottenham one at least.

Just curious, but who will you guys be rooting for? It will be a shame for whoever loses after both teams won in impossible circumstances in the semis. I think I just slightly favour Liverpool , mainly because of the great season they had with nothing to show for it.

23 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Thanks all, the You Tube option sounds best for me ,but will try the BT app too to make sure I get to watch the Liverpool v Tottenham one at least.

Just curious, but who will you guys be rooting for? It will be a shame for whoever loses after both teams won in impossible circumstances in the semis. I think I just slightly favour Liverpool , mainly because of the great season they had with nothing to show for it.

Yes, Liverpool it is if only because they're the northern team although I appreciate that logic flies out the window with certain other clubs.

On 28/05/2019 at 16:32, Ontarian1981 said:

I never want the scousers to win but...I was angry at Salah's treatment last year, and they are an attractive team to watch, and they do have some world class players, and Spurs did recieve a bucketload of public money for their new stadium after blackmailing the local council.....so I should support Liverpool.

But nah.

15 minutes ago, taxman said:

I never want the scousers to win but...I was angry at Salah's treatment last year, and they are an attractive team to watch, and they do have some world class players, and Spurs did recieve a bucketload of public money for their new stadium after blackmailing the local council.....so I should support Liverpool.

But nah.

Funny thing is I don't think either team deserves to lose based on their semi final heroics.So there we have it , let's do a deal with UEFA i.e. no English team loses on Saturday and no English team wins today..Lol  I think a good few fans would like that scenario.

Ha ha!

Heads Up!      Don't miss the big match tonight it's showing free on YouTube via the BT sports channel!!

https://youtu.be/Hypy2gG4X_o

How much data will i use up watching the first half only?

I am over my downloads already and its 10 dollars for every extra gig?

Edited by MAC33

If you have virgin it's on Ch 100