Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

6 minutes ago, janie48 said:

The Police were called out to Boris Johnson's home in the early hours today. 

Report of a loud-altercation. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercation-at-boris-johnsons-home

maybe opened the fridge and shouted loudly at a milkshake

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

maybe opened the fridge and shouted loudly at a milkshake

I love a bit of gossip 😂 

But seriously, that is about the man who will very likely be our next Prime Minister. ☹️

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

you mean the back stabbing hypocrite who changes his mind at the drop of a hat? he says things to please the crowd then changes tact when it suits him...and only him

No I  meant losers such as yourself who have no respect for democracy.  I wish King  Boris all  the good luck in the World and hope he manages to implement the wishes the democratic people voted for in the 2016 EU referendum.

Edited by Lockdoctor

3 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

No I  meant losers such as yourself who have no respect for democracy.  I wish King  Boris all  the good luck in the World and hope he manages to implement the wishes the democratic people voted for in the 2016 EU referendum.

see again you have nothing to cross what i said with instead you insult ;)

he lied during the referendum, hes lied before, hes lied since, hes on camera refusing to talk about his lies....youre welcome to him...hes a lying backstabber

Edited by melthebell

The blue rinse brigade aren't going to look kindly on this. Or maybe because it's Johnson, they'll have a good chuckle, and think he's a cad.

2 hours ago, janie48 said:

The Police were called out to Boris Johnson's home in the early hours today. 

Report of a loud-altercation. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercation-at-boris-johnsons-home

So he will live in no 10 with a mistress, having already fathered children with multiple partners (one who is not his wife or his current mistress) and is refusing to acknowledge how many children he actually has.

When it all goes wrong then it’s not like they haven’t got much on him is it.

He will destroyed. Utterly. Maybe within months.

44 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

So he will live in no 10 with a mistress, having already fathered children with multiple partners (one who is not his wife or his current mistress) and is refusing to acknowledge how many children he actually has.

When it all goes wrong then it’s not like they haven’t got much on him is it.

He will destroyed. Utterly. Maybe within months.

So, do you only support, traditional, virgin till married for life opposite sex couples in politics?

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

The blue rinse brigade aren't going to look kindly on this. Or maybe because it's Johnson, they'll have a good chuckle, and think he's a cad.

Did anything actually, really happen? Or is the story just good enough to run with regardless?

9 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

So, do you only support, traditional, virgin till married for life opposite sex couples in politics?

Did anything actually, really happen? Or is the story just good enough to run with regardless?

No I support integrity, a quality that Johnson obviously lacks.

As for what happened, who knows.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

And Johnson is now reportedly seeking an injunction to stop the audio recording being made public.

It could be that no laws were broken but it would be highly embarrassing for him if it became public. May be an insight into darker aspects of his character. 

I would like like to hear it.

13 hours ago, melthebell said:

you mean the back stabbing hypocrite who changes his mind at the drop of a hat?

That could be why he has so much support, there was some speculation on Newsnight that a lot of MP's are backing him not because he'll deliver Brexit, but because he's the one who'll get away with diluting it or calling another referendum.