Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Here is your original post, copied and pasted. 

"Publically supporting a lying cheat who conspired to assault a journalist and who would sell his own grandmother if he thought there were votes in it. Way to go. Do your family know you have such low standards?"

I see no mention of "racist" in this post, perhaps you might explain your accusation towards me.

Have a nice evening . 😘

Angel1.

Could have sworn I'd edited it - apologies.  Anyway, Boris is clearly a racist and you're publicly supporting him.

Do your family know you support racism?

12 hours ago, Halibut said:

Could have sworn I'd edited it - apologies.  Anyway, Boris is clearly a racist and you're publicly supporting him.

Do your family know you support racism?

Good morning, thank you for the reply. Please could you provide evidence that good old Boris is a "racist".  By the way, I believe our Politicians who are on the front bench and indeed the Honourable" apposition are probably the poorest example I have ever witnessed in my life. Hence my backing of Nigel, but you know that already of course. 

Angel1.

On 01/06/2019 at 11:37, tinfoilhat said:

There aren't any. Rory Stewart talks a bit of sense, but he's still part of a really toxic government. You look to the opposition and there's not much to inspire you there either. It's awful.

Yep. Rory Stewart is the best of an abysmal, delusional and dishonest bunch. 

He doesn't stand a chance as the Tory grassroots are entirely removed from reality and want ideological purity over all other considerations. 

Edited by Stoatwobbler

ComRes poll on how each contender might do in the next election.

No doubt leaked to push more support for Boris.

Boris Johnson could win the Tories a giant 140-seat majority in 2022 if he is made the Prime Minister, a new poll claimed today

15 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

ComRes poll on how each contender might do in the next election.

No doubt leaked to push more support for Boris.

Problem for Boris though, that election would be after he's either failed to deliver or trashed the economy.

15 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Problem for Boris though, that election would be after he's either failed to deliver or trashed the economy.

Trashed the economy.

Boris just secured the backing of the ERG over Raab, by promising to ditch Theresa's WA and go directly to "negotiating an FTA" with the EU, whilst promising to still leave by 31/10/19.

That means a no deal Brexit on 31/10/19 (or before), to be followed by these FTA negotiations (and that is because, legally under the TEU and TFEU, the UK and the EU cannot conduct FTA negotiations and conclude an FTA, whilst the UK is still an EU member state : it has to be(come again) a 3rd party country first).

...then again, perhaps Boris was doing what Boris does best, telling the ERG what they want to hear to secure their support, without a shred or figment of compunction to follow through on his words if, as and when he gets the job.

Edited by L00b

15 minutes ago, L00b said:

...then again, perhaps Boris was doing what Boris does best, telling the ERG what they want to hear to secure their support, without a shred or figment of compunction to follow through on his words if, as and when he gets the job.

Aye... i seem to recall.... something... something... Bulldozer! :hihi:

QUESTIONS FOR JOHNSON. ANY FORTHRIGHT JOURNALISTS OUT THERE?

1. Project of the vanities and the cost to London under the errant leadership of Johnson:

a) The Garden Bridge - £53.5m.
b) The Estuary Airport – soaring costs from 325M-£60m.
c) The Cable way – £60m.
d) New Routemaster £321.6m. This was a blinder of a letter to Johnson from David Lammy MP about the spiraling cost.
e) London Water Cannons – Scrapped at £300k loss. They were illegal! 
f) The New Crystal Palace - £4.5m.

2. A Bridge too far an up his own arse! https://www.politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-build-a-bridge-between-britain-and-france/. Not long before he was slapped and put in his place. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42743909

3. Still obsessed with bridges, Johnson’s solution to the backstop was blown out of the water. https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/10/01/news/former-british-foreign-secretary-boris-johnson-re-iterates-calls-for-bridge-linking-ireland-and-britain-1446013/

4. Johnson, Brexit and Lie-Gate. The Red Bus... Not satisfied with the figure of £350m he recalculates and came back for more!

5.Johnson sacked twice for lying.

6. Boris Johnson peddled absurd EU myths – and our disgraceful press followed his lead.

7. Johnson and Crimegate! Boris Johnson and Darius Guppy telephone call threatening violence.

8. Johnson reveals his elitism by insulting the low-paid of London after he controversially suggested some people will struggle to get on in life because of their low IQs.

9. Boris Johnson is a failure – on nine counts.

10. And with all of the above, May made him Foreign Secretary. Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's sentence is increased. Boris Johnson has undone months of hard work and later Johnson was forced to apologise. What does this tell you about him?

1. Boris Johnson's 12 most outrageous quotes about places, people and cultures as he becomes Britain's Foreign Secretary. Yes, it is truly unbelievable how this pile of turd has made it so far while the PM shakes in her shoes in fear of what could befall her future if she were to take action against the vile traits which belong to Johnson.

12. A perfect analysis of Johnson by Mr R. Rowson perfectly analysed by Rowson. So good it is worth repeating, over and over again!

13. Boris Johnson accused of costing taxpayers £323 million with bungled Olympic Stadium conversion. The 169-page report by forensic accountants Moore Stephens found the £323m cost of the conversion would never be recovered, while the stadium itself would continue to lose £10m-£20m a year. Johnson and numbers has been his downfall

14. Boris Johnson: The flawed Mayor of London - Public has right to know Boris Johnson fathered child during affair, court rules. Why the embarrassment? He was hoping to take over the Conservative leadership.

15. Britain’s new foreign minister avoided paying his U.S. taxes for years. Yep, it is that Yeti they call Boris Johnson who likes to have his cake and to eat it too.

16. Boris Johnson says Libyan city has bright future 'once they clear the dead bodies'. It was reported that May was not impressed. I know, May is in fear of this Yeti Monster. Can you imagine being afraid of a mythical monster?

17. Johnson again of 'Brexit and Lie-Gate'. The Red Bus... Not satisfied with the figure of £350m he recalculates and came back for more!

18. How Johnson famed the flames of Euroscepticism for self-gain.

19. And just in case I have left anything out, including the debacle of selling weapons to the Saudis to kill the people of Yemin, another link about the slime and grease that is Johnson:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-leadership-5-fast-facts-16504491

20. Complaining that money spent on investigating historic child abuse was being "spaffed up the wall".

Courtesy of a Guardian reader 12/06/2019

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, L00b said:

Trashed the economy.

Boris just secured the backing of the ERG over Raab, by promising to ditch Theresa's WA and go directly to "negotiating an FTA" with the EU, whilst promising to still leave by 31/10/19.

That means a no deal Brexit on 31/10/19 (or before), to be followed by these FTA negotiations (and that is because, legally under the TEU and TFEU, the UK and the EU cannot conduct FTA negotiations and conclude an FTA, whilst the UK is still an EU member state : it has to be(come again) a 3rd party country first).

He's going to blame Johnny Foreigner for not giving us a cake and eat it deal by an unrealistic deadline.

22 minutes ago, Longcol said:

He's going to blame Johnny Foreigner for not giving us a cake and eat it deal by an unrealistic deadline.

It doesn't matter who or what he blames. The damage will be done. Continue to be done, should I say, in view of the last 3 years, the current jostling for the Premiership and, topically today, Boris "performance" session before the press.

All the same, I'm highly confident that the imbeciles will be lapping it all up, and ask for seconds and thirds, just like with Führage. It's the exact same recipe of snake oil, after all. 

40 minutes ago, L00b said:

It doesn't matter who or what he blames. The damage will be done. Continue to be done, should I say, in view of the last 3 years, the current jostling for the Premiership and, topically today, Boris "performance" session before the press.

All the same, I'm highly confident that the imbeciles will be lapping it all up, and ask for seconds and thirds, just like with Führage. It's the exact same recipe of snake oil, after all. 

Johnson playing up to the "school" of thought that if you just speak to foreigners slowly, loudly and in English then you'll get your way.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/12/brexit-delay-means-defeat-boris-johnson-launches-campaign

“I am not aiming for a no-deal outcome, I don’t think we can end up with any such thing. But it is only responsible to prepare vigorously and seriously,” he went on.

“It’s only if we have the guts and the courage to get ready for it that we will carry any conviction in Brussels and get the deal we need".

20 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Johnson playing up to the "school" of thought that if you just speak to foreigners slowly, loudly and in English then you'll get your way.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/12/brexit-delay-means-defeat-boris-johnson-launches-campaign

“I am not aiming for a no-deal outcome, I don’t think we can end up with any such thing. But it is only responsible to prepare vigorously and seriously,” he went on.

“It’s only if we have the guts and the courage to get ready for it that we will carry any conviction in Brussels and get the deal we need".

According to a cabinet office leak today, there is no possible way for the UK to be prepared for a no deal Brexit by 31/10/19. Nothing that some of us didn't know already, and from a long date, of course. 

With an impeccable sense of timing, the EU Commission has confirmed today that, having reviewed EU measures and member states' preparations for a no deal Brexit in advance of the European Council June meeting, there is no need to amend or update those pre-dating the 29/03/19 deadline of old.

Meanwhile (back 'more' on topic), Ms Knuessler of the BBC duly quizzed Bojo during today's presser about the clear self-confliction in his Brexit positions and proposed strategy...and of course Bojo failed to answer the question wholesale.

So, as of 12/06/19, the UK has actually managed to backtrack all the way back to the Tory leadership jostling of summer 2016, without any actual progress about Brexit howsoever...

...and now the sounds leaking from senior diplo-suits in Brussels are turning ominous ("we were wrong, Macron was right").

This Tory leadership race is just wasting more time, yet another exercise in can-kicking by the UK political establishment, whether suffering from an aggravated case of the denials, or from a terminal case of hubris irrespective.

Splendid, lads.

Edited by L00b