Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Publically supporting a lying cheat who conspired to assault a journalist and who would sell his own grandmother if he thought there were votes in it. Way to go. Do your family know you have such low standards?

Good morning on this wet and orrible day.  " Publically supporting a lying cheat who conspired to assault a journalist and who would sell his own grandmother if he thought there were votes in it. " Who dat den, not Boris surely.

I am certain my family know I have such low standards, but thank you very much for inquiring. 😘

Angel1.

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Good morning on this wet and orrible day.  " Publically supporting a lying cheat who conspired to assault a journalist and who would sell his own grandmother if he thought there were votes in it. " Who dat den, not Boris surely.

I am certain my family know I have such low standards, but thank you very much for inquiring. 😘

Angel1.

You missed out racist, which I added with an edit. Do your family know you're sympathetic to racists too?

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Good morning, I hope you have a very nice day, even tho it's raining cats and dogs. Re your most illuminating reply, goodness me that must have taxed your brain power to its maximum. Never the less I respect your right to embarrass yourself on the forum with such a well thought out answer. Here you are, just for you this wet morning, just to cheer you up. 😘

Angel1.

I love the concept that Johnson is some kind of boss that drains strength from all his attackers.

Its  nonsense. He will crumple under pressure. Wait and see.

23 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

Its  nonsense. He will crumple under pressure. Wait and see.

Likely, but not before he makes it into no.10: his grandstanding seems to have gained a momentum of its own, if (party political) polls are anything to go by, and he's now being pushed along into Theresa's place as the fall guy-designate for (actual) Brexit.

I quite look forward to witness his increasingly-desperate attempts to dodge that particular career bullet, and still more to the time he'll spend in the hot seat  :twisted:

Edited by L00b

Boris seems to be missing in action

You can only hide from scrutiny for so long. Soon enough, he’s going to have to answer the thousands of questions about his racist, homophobic views and his incompetence in previous public offices.

I do hope that Richard Ratcliffe has joined the Tory party. I’m sure that Nazanin will have an opinion on whether to vote for him, or not.

6 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I fail to see any correlation between Boris as PM (he might be) or Nigels continued success in pushing Brexit to the fore, costing lives re the NHS or public services.

Boris just promised the "side of the bus" NHS money for a tax cut for the rich...

...but you can't see any correlation? :?

I do admit it's difficult to understand Boris's policy re the £50k tax limit, other than it's benefit for the London dweller as £50k is supposedly hard to live on in the Smoke. How those on lower wages manage then is a complete mystery.

It's not difficult to understand *at all*, it's a bribe to secure votes from a small section of the Tory voting public at the expense of absolutely *everyone* else... including you! It's got nothing to do with living in London :roll:

As I have said before MANY times, the £350 mil on the bus was almost right, but with the rebate we get (well done Maggie) the correct irrefutable figure is more like £250 mil.

As before, it's easier to fool people than to prove to them they've been fooled... they double down, as you just did! :hihi:

We never sent £350m a week... ever. Now we see, what everyone with a braincell already knew, there was never any intention of giving any of it to the NHS either!

We pay, £19 billion per year, less the rebate divided by 52 = £250 mil per week.

Boris's plan is costed at £9.6bn, it's almost 1/10th of the entire NHS budget... gone.. but you can't see any reason this might impact on the NHS or public services that are already in crisis? :?

A for your last point, I don't get it, sorry. 😘

It's a simple and easy to understand concept... so that comes as no surprise! 

Edited by Magilla
9.6! D'oh!

I stand to benefit from Johnson’s tax plans but he can stuff it.

Im happy to pay my way, and happy to keep our benefits chomping forum Brexiters in the manner to which they are accustomed to: crisps, Carling, Amber Leaf and ready meals.

2 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

I love the concept that Johnson is some kind of boss that drains strength from all his attackers.

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Boris just promised five fold the "side of the bus" NHS money for a tax cut for the rich...

...but you can't see any correlation? :?

It's not difficult to understand *at all*, it's a bribe to secure votes from a small section of the Tory voting public at the expense of absolutely *everyone* else... including you! It's got nothing to do with living in London :roll:

As before, it's easier to fool people than to prove to them they've been fooled... they double down, as you just did! :hihi:

We never sent £350m a week... ever. Now we see, what everyone with a braincell already knew, there was never any intention of giving any of it to the NHS either!

Boris's plan is costed at £96bn, it's almost the entire NHS budget... gone.. but you can't see any reason this might impact on the NHS or public services that are already in crisis? :?

It's a simple and easy to understand concept... so that comes as no surprise! 

Which plan is costed at £96bn? 

1 minute ago, alchresearch said:

Haha 😂 

Its true!!!

Just now, Robin-H said:

His cocaine intake for the next month?

21 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

Well spotted, my bad, £9.6bn! :?

Still, the more than the entirety of the "side of the bus", but yeah, I stand corrected! :thumbsup:  

8 hours ago, Halibut said:

You missed out racist, which I added with an edit. Do your family know you're sympathetic to racists too?

Here is your original post, copied and pasted. 

"Publically supporting a lying cheat who conspired to assault a journalist and who would sell his own grandmother if he thought there were votes in it. Way to go. Do your family know you have such low standards?"

I see no mention of "racist" in this post, perhaps you might explain your accusation towards me.

Have a nice evening . 😘

Angel1.