Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

Just now, I1L2T3 said:

I know you did but you’re working hard to talk down the significance of the lies.

That looks like a defence

If you say so 😂

6 hours ago, Yeah but said:

If its not 350 million then how much is it? has this court given a figure?

270 million I believe is the figure we give away every week. I think the 350 million is the amount we WOULD pay if we did not get a rebate. Thanks Maggie.

Angel1. 

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Thanks Maggie.

If only she was around now to sort this mess out.

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

270 million I believe is th figure we give away every week. I think the 350 million is the amount we WOULD pay if we did not get a rebate. Thanks Maggie.

Angel1. 

We don't give it away, we put it into the EU pot where it is shared out according to need including our need.

Thatcher must be spinning in her grave! 🌪

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

We don't give it away, we put it into the EU pot where it is shared out according to need including our need.

Thatcher must be spinning in her grave! 🌪

Why would you give money away if you need it?

5 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

As net contributors, we get given back less than we gave, of course.

9 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

As net contributors, we get given back less than we gave, of course.

Surely that's a good thing?

Would you rather we were a much weaker economy and a net recipient?

If any one on this Forum thinks Boris will face a Jury, then they are living in La La land. There is more chance of winning the lottery twice in the same week than Boris been punished in any way.

What about Tony Blair.

The legality of the invasion and occupation of Iraq has been widely debated. The then United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in September 2004 that: "From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, the war was illegal."

Blair of course, walked from this carnage to be Middle East Peace Envoy, telling Parliament on his resignation: ‘As I learned ... it is important to be able to bring people together.’ He can undoubtedly do delusion with some of the greats.

What did Tony Blair say at the time?

Launching the arms dossier on September 24 2002, he said: "It concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, and that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population; and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability."

MoD figures show that on top of 453 British deaths in Afghanistan, more than 7,300 were treated in field hospital for battlefield injuries, non-combat wounds or disease. In Iraq, there were 173 deaths and 5,800 were treated in field hospitals.

Makes Boris look like the Angel Gabriel when compared to Blair's lies.

Angel1.

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Surely that's a good thing?

Would you rather we were a much weaker economy and a net recipient?

No, I'd rather we just had a trading bloc without the need to have our wealth redistributed to other countries, or having to take laws from another parliament.

2 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

to have our wealth redistributed to other countries, or having to take laws from another parliament.

Neither of which happens of course! 😂

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

Neither of which happens of course! 😂

Which is a lie of course. If we're a net contributor to an EU budget then, by definition, there are member states who are net benefactors, i.e. net recipients of our cash. Taking laws from the EU is a condition of membership so you can't deny that either.

6 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

If any one on this Forum thinks Boris will face a Jury, then they are living in La La land. There is more chance of winning the lottery twice in the same week than Boris been punished in any way.

What about Tony Blair.

The legality of the invasion and occupation of Iraq has been widely debated. The then United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in September 2004 that: "From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, the war was illegal."

Blair of course, walked from this carnage to be Middle East Peace Envoy, telling Parliament on his resignation: ‘As I learned ... it is important to be able to bring people together.’ He can undoubtedly do delusion with some of the greats.

What did Tony Blair say at the time?

Launching the arms dossier on September 24 2002, he said: "It concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, and that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population; and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability."

MoD figures show that on top of 453 British deaths in Afghanistan, more than 7,300 were treated in field hospital for battlefield injuries, non-combat wounds or disease. In Iraq, there were 173 deaths and 5,800 were treated in field hospitals.

Makes Boris look like the Angel Gabriel when compared to Blair's lies.

Angel1.

Bonkers facing a jury seems to have hit a bit of a nerve?