Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

On 31/07/2019 at 13:52, Delayed said:

Windrush had nothing to do with PBS either

It was certainly a consequence of a government that had lost its moral compass.

9 hours ago, Delayed said:

Not despicable at all.

You are just confusing Students/Sponsored Workers and Highly-Skilled Migrants (whom would have valid LTR as such under the current Points-Based System) with the Windrush scandal which mistakenly resulted in British Citizens (and those eligible for British Citizenship) being issued with notices to leave the UK.   

This mob of Tories are utterly despicable.

As if being booted out of your homes under the threat of flood isn’t bad enough, the good people of Whaley Bridge are now being visited by an Eton educated posho. 😟

“Whaley Bridge dam: Boris Johnson visits residents and emergency crews”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49213042

19 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

As if being booted out of your homes under the threat of flood isn’t bad enough, the good people of Whaley Bridge are now being visited by an Eton educated posho. 😟

“Whaley Bridge dam: Boris Johnson visits residents and emergency crews”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49213042

Can't they use his fat arse to plug the dam up? 

Well I realise Boris has only been Prime  Minister for about a week but so far he doesn't seem to have done so bad. He's certainly getting out and about a lot. 

I expect  the girlfriend is feeling a bit neglected, has she moved into number 10 with him yet? 

1 minute ago, janie48 said:

Well I realise Boris has only been Prime  Minister for about a week but so far he doesn't seem to have done so bad.

I take it by ‘doesn’t seem to have done so bad’ you mean he hasn’t made any almighty **** ups?

Lobbing a hand grenade into the Belfast Agreement, by holding a private meeting with the DUP was pretty bad for the first week of a Premiership. 😵

1 minute ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I take it by ‘doesn’t seem to have done so bad’ you mean he hasn’t made any almighty **** ups?

Lobbing a hand grenade into the Belfast Agreement, by holding a private meeting with the DUP was pretty bad for the first week of a Premiership. 😵

Whether we like him or not we're stuck with him for a while now and there's nothing we can do about it. 

1 hour ago, janie48 said:

Whether we like him or not we're stuck with him for a while now and there's nothing we can do about it. 

You're going to get a general election, revoke, or a further extension before the end of October. You die hard Brexiteers need to get over it seriously. Leaving without a deal is not an option, people didn't vote for it and the country cannot afford it.

Little message to the Prime Minister, ;) that little dividend from the RBS created by tax payers money? its owed back to the community in services that they have missed out on for the last eleven years, not rassed up the wall on Brexit crap. Thank you. :)

Just in case you conveniently forgot about that Tax payer owned company, here is a little reminder RBS hands Treasury £1bn in dividends as profits surge

9 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

people didn't vote for it and the country cannot afford it.

The latest crazy nonsense to come out of Whitehall is that to appease Brexit voting farmers in the event of no deal, the government will buy 100,000 tonnes of British lamb at market rate to offset the zero tariff imports from abroad.

They don’t however, have anywhere to store this meat so there are plans to burn it en masse like during the foot & mouth crisis.

I tell you, these people seriously need to go to jail for what they are doing to our country. 😡 

1 hour ago, janie48 said:

Well I realise Boris has only been Prime  Minister for about a week but so far he doesn't seem to have done so bad. He's certainly getting out and about a lot. 

I expect  the girlfriend is feeling a bit neglected, has she moved into number 10 with him yet? 

He's lost a by-election, the pound has tanked and he's been booed in Wales, NI and Scotland, splurged up £2.1bn on brexit prep and another £100m on marketing telling us how to cope if medicine runs out in the event of no deal.

In 9 days.

I have to ask, what's a bad start?