Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

20 minutes ago, L00b said:

Charming :roll:

Aye, that new Prime Minister democratically selected by 0.3% of the democratic people of the democratic UK :lol:

I look forward to your posts over the next 4 months :twisted:

In our country it is quite common for the ruling party to change their leader while in Government.  I don't need a calculator to work out when Gordon Brown replaced Tony Blair as Prime Minister 0% of the democratic  people voted for him to be Prime Minister.

Edited by Lockdoctor

9 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

You don't have to be that loud to be heard by neighbours in a flat.

More reason to be carefull what you say and do then.

By the way, the house in question is a large Victorian townhouse with very thick walls. Unless you have a window open, you really have to be going some to be heard from within the house.

2 hours ago, GivenToFly said:

Boris looks set to get the job and so we need to brace ourselves for constant woke protests and media silliness like in America with Trump. I think I'll switch my TV off for 5 years!

Every time I see someone use the word ‘woke’ online or on social media, I like to remind myself that they only learnt it a few weeks ago and enjoy rolling it out as much as possible in the early days.  

2 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

I hope he manages to succeed in implementing the democratic EU referendum result in order for our great  country to move on and move forward in a positive way.

You are way off message even for a Brexiteer.

It is accepted by Leave supporters now that any form of Brexit will damage the UK economy.

5 minutes ago, bendix said:

Every time I see someone use the word ‘woke’ online or on social media, I like to remind myself that they only learnt it a few weeks ago and enjoy rolling it out as much as possible in the early days.  

Its not a term I use a lot but I've been aware of it for a while; Its a bit old hat now really.

I've said from the very moment I found out, and I believe it now more than ever, Boris. 

22 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

In our country it is quite common for the ruling party to change their leader while in Government.  I don't need a calculator to work out when Gordon Brown replaced Tony Blair as Prime Minister 0% of the democratic  people voted for him to be Prime Minister.

How common is it for the ruling party to change their leader twice over the same issue inside 3 years?

Calculator permitted :P

52 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

i totally agree, certainly report loud noises shouting etc for someones safety, even try and find out by knocking on the door what? no answer? call the police very public spirited and correct, police arrive and say no concerns! thats where it should have ended??? but no we have someone recording it and  running to the left leaning guardian.....oohhhh i wonder why?

Yep.   Plus a bit of background digging and scratching from the tabloids has revealed plenty about the neighbours, both Corbynista remainers.

I find it quite amusing that they've now had to delete all their social media presences because of it.   The media is a savage beast and while feeding it that nice little morsel of a recording, they've been severely bitten themselves.

40 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

so the next time you and your missus are in the throes of passion you wont mind anyone recording it then?? if you make some noise?????

If I’m shagging my missus I would neither know nor care who heard. If I was shagging someone else’s missus I’d make sure that I wasn’t heard. 

It’s called discretion and is something that a person wishing to become Prime Minister should have.

1 minute ago, L00b said:

How common is it for the ruling party to change their leader twice over the same issue inside 3 years?

Calculator permitted :P

Not common.

When I voted in the last General Election Theresa May's name wasn't on the ballot paper but the name of the Conservative Party was.  The Conservative Party won the most seats and formed a Government  and that is why the leader of the Conservative Party is our country's Prime Minister.  On the EU referendum  ballot paper there were two options to choose from.  The option of leave won the majority, but that result still has not been implemented unlike the result of the 2017 General Election which has been implemented and the leader of the largest party becoming Prime Minister by the default position.

8 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

The option of leave won the majority, but that result still has not been implemented 

As I’m sure you’ve been reminded many times, leave won a slight majority of those who participated yes, but a minority of the electorate and an even bigger minority of UK citizens.

Trying to make a democratic argument for leaving the EU makes you look silly. Even trying to say that 80% of electors voted for a Brexit party in 2017 is nonsense as the majority of Labour supporters prefer to remain and certainly didn’t vote Labour in 2017 in the hope that Corbyn would take the UK out of the EU.

Your discredited referendum was over three years ago now and at some point you need to let it go! 😵

Johnson is utterly unfit to be PM. Watched a couple of his interviews today and he is talking what can only be described as complete and utter crap.

His government would last a matter of weeks. There’s no hope he could hold it together. None at all.