Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

If you want to discuss Brexit in connection to the new PM thats fine, but if you want to solely discuss Brexit please do so in the existing thread.

Otherwise we end up with thread after thread discussing exactly the same things.

Thank you.

23 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I believe, ultimately it wants to take the power from the people and put future generations into the hands of large corporations. 

Proof?

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

exactly, its not because May etc are remainers and doing remainer things, its because most of the government know what it will do to us and so dont want to drop us in a very big hole...its only extremists that want that, and especially those that will make millions / billions from it.

It's clear mel lad, if you can't see it you need to give your head a wobble. The Brexit mob are in it only for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Proof?

We have to stop now as the thread is about Boris for PM.

So, going back on topic. Steve Baker for me (I think) and he needs to surround himself with Brexiteers as this is where TM failed miserably.

Boris just divides people too much.

3 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

So, going back on topic. Steve Baker for me (I think) and he needs to surround himself with Brexiteers as this is where TM failed miserably.

Boris just divides people too much.

If he surrounds himself with hard Brexiteers or even with a representative selection of Eurosceptics then he will have to overcome the same obstacles that has defeated May.

Boris’s Brexit with or without a deal is pure fantasy.

I hope he gets the job as the next incumbent is doomed to failure.

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

If he surrounds himself with hard Brexiteers or even with a representative selection of Eurosceptics then he will have to overcome the same obstacles that has defeated May.

Boris’s Brexit with or without a deal is pure fantasy.

I hope he gets the job as the next incumbent is doomed to failure.

Well there's going to be plenty of candidates for the job and the facts are deliver Brexit prior to the next election or get obliterated in said election. They must have some sort of plan in their heads, going to be interesting whoever gets it.

5 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Well there's going to be plenty of candidates for the job and the facts are deliver Brexit prior to the next election or get obliterated in said election. They must have some sort of plan in their heads, going to be interesting whoever gets it.

Do you want Brexit?

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Do you want Brexit?

Yes I do, but we've been warned about discussing it in this thread.

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Boris, or whoever, can have all the plans that they like. The truth is that the EU aren’t shifting, parliament isn’t shifting, so Brexit isn’t happening anytime soon.

There are three answers to the conundrum, a General Election, a second referendum or revoking A50.

It doesn’t matter who is riding the unicorn, the answers remain the same.

All this side stepping  needs to stop.  General Election should happen. :rant:

4 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Boris, or whoever, can have all the plans that they like. The truth is that the EU aren’t shifting, parliament isn’t shifting, so Brexit isn’t happening anytime soon.

There are three answers to the conundrum, a General Election, a second referendum or revoking A50.

It doesn’t matter who is riding the unicorn, the answers remain the same.

The numbers in Parliament will change, the DUP will come back on board if Boris bins the backstop or any Brexiteer does.