Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

It's OK to stand at the back and shout we want this and we want that but when they become responsible for delivering it then they do change tack. We'll see. I personally think Steve Baker could well be the bloke to deliver it. He's level headed and committed to delivering Brexit.

The danger for Brexiteers of Johnson getting the job is that rather than admitting that anything but a damaging Brexit is nigh on impossible, they blame the failure on a  Remainer PM running a remainer Government. 

When Johnson fails what will you be blaming then?

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

The danger for Brexiteers of Johnson getting the job is that rather than admitting that anything but a damaging Brexit is nigh on impossible, they blame the failure on a  Remainer PM running a remainer Government. 

When Johnson fails what will you be blaming then?

Why the remoaners of course, those that don't accept democracy.

Angel1.

5 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Why the remoaners of course, those that don't accept democracy.

Angel1.

You've got a brexiteer in charge, it goes through - hard - and when it all turns to **** its remainers fault? 

There's never anything on you lot is there?

21 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

It's OK to stand at the back and shout we want this and we want that but when they become responsible for delivering it then they do change tack. We'll see. I personally think Steve Baker could well be the bloke to deliver it. He's level headed and committed to delivering Brexit.

Nobody will deliver it because they know what Brexit will do. 

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

I've a feeling you are wrong, we'll see. I think if we don't leave we have to find a way of destroying the EU from inside.

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I've a feeling you are wrong, we'll see. I think if we don't leave we have to find a way of destroying the EU from inside.

Why do you want to destroy the EU?

I believe, ultimately it wants to take the power from the people and put future generations into the hands of large corporations. They know where they're going with it and what they are trying to achieve. It is destined to fail.

47 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

exactly, its not because May etc are remainers and doing remainer things, its because most of the government know what it will do to us and so dont want to drop us in a very big hole...its only extremists that want that, and especially those that will make millions / billions from it.

2 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I believe, ultimately it wants to take the power from the people and put future generations into the hands of large corporations. They know where they're going with it and what they are trying to achieve. It is destined to fail.

So explain to me why EU legislation that has been passed into our laws have been the strongest for workers' rights in a generation. 

4 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

try again

look at what the EU are doing and have done, then look at what our own government have done and doing...then tell us whos in cahoots with the big corporations

And ask yourself why May has had to "add" workers rights into her withdrawal act