Who next for Tory Leader/PM?

Anyone else less than enthusiastic about the prospect of Boris Johnson being the next PM?

I don't like him.

Upper class twit. (him not you)

The Tories have given us the two worst PMs in history, one straight after the other. The chances of a hat trick seem very high.

Edited by Mister Gee

A bombastic populist with a lack of understanding of real issues? No thanks.

Pompous prat who plays the bundling buffoon to gain your trust. I sincerely hope that he doesn’t triumph.

Be quite funny if it is Boris, twizzling his hair " engagingly "and reverting to Latin phrases when unable to answer questions. I actually think Corbyn would make mincemeat of him at PMQs.

Always thought that Boris was a bottler, happy to shout from the sidelines but couldn't handle real pressure under the spotlight. I suspect many of us have encountered similar through work .

I would never vote Tory if he is PM.

One of my favourite comedy moments of the year was when Johnson denied ever mentioning Turkey during the referendum campaign during a speech at the JCB factory. He was then questioned by Michael  Crick of Channel Four News who had obviously Googled 'Boris Johnson Turkey' on his mobile phone and started quoting things he had said.

Johnson then left the platform followed by Crick reading out more and more things that he has said about Turkey, finally locking himself in a room and refusing to come out as Crick continued to read out quote after quote through the locked door!

Johnson is the last of a dying breed of privileged upper class twits with a massive sense of entitlement who despise anyone not part of their narrow elite.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Nope he is one of the worst of a bad lot.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

One of my favourite comedy moments of the year was when Johnson denied ever mentioning Turkey during the referendum campaign during a speech at the JCB factory. He was then questioned by Michael  Crick of Channel Four News who had obviously Googled 'Boris Johnson Turkey' on his mobile phone and started quoting things he had said.

Johnson then left the platform followed by Crick reading out more and more things that he has said about Turkey, finally locking himself in a room and refusing to come out as Crick continued to read out quote after quote through the locked door!

Johnson is the last of a dying breed of privileged upper class twits with a massive sense of entitlement who despise anyone not part of their narrow elite.

If only they were a dying breed, evidence to the contrary.

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

The sad part is that all his personal failings, lies and limitations won't mean a thing to those who vote for him. 

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

The Tories have given us the two worst PMs in history, one straight after the other. The chances of a hat trick seem very high.

Worse than Blair??

5 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

If only they were a dying breed, evidence to the contrary.

The sad part is that all his personal failings, lies and limitations won't mean a thing to those who vote for him. 

Cult of personality is a huge factor in politics.  How else would explain Jeremy Corbyn being an MP let alone leader of the opposition?

8 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

I'm not sure that Johnson channelling Trump will work as well in the UK.

And as far as being a dying breed is concerned, public schools are now crying about not getting the 'automatic' places at Oxbridge that they view as theirs by right. As Oxford and Cambridge are the quickest route to power and influence in the UK, this can only help in ridding us of these parasites.