Serious incident in Shiregreen. RIP Blake and Tristan Barrass

Poor little bleeders.

I can't even guess what went through their minds.

Interesting to see she cried through court.

R.i.p. Lads.

34 minutes ago, Holiday1166 said:

Hang them 

Don"t agree Holly, think of all the nice treatment your depriving them of , from fellow inmates.

I feel sad for the other children in the family, and how this will affect them through their lives. I wonder if the reason for the murders will ever come to light?  A mother killing her children is horrific. 

I know one shouldn't judge folks by their appearance, but I can't help feeling that it's a clue to a person's personality.  These look like two very unsavoury characters to me.  As to the crimes they have committed...well I think to harm one's own children is the worst crime of all.  The one person, or two people, that a child should be able to have trust in, are their parents.  If that relationship is broken, then how on earth can they have any trust or faith in other relationships?

We don't know what the "motive" was here, we can only conclude that to carry this out must mean they are evil or seriously mentally ill.  And those two things are not the same.

The dates get me MrsM.

If it's true the children (at least the school age ones) knew their mother was trying to kill them for a whole week? There's no counselling in this world that fixes that.

15 hours ago, Padders said:

Don"t agree Holly, think of all the nice treatment your depriving them of , from fellow inmates.

Great harm should and will come to them 

13 minutes ago, Holiday1166 said:

Great harm should and will come to them 

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"

I do hope that when they are sentenced that life means life and they are told that they will never be considered for parole.  If in the future they challenge their sentence in the Court of Human Rights, that’s if we’re still in it, I hope their case is thrown out.

A 35 year old woman with six children, disgraceful, what was she trying to do, bring children into the world so she could murder them?  

Do we know why they did it? You occasionally read of murder suicides or a jealous parent after a split but this makes no sense to me at all.

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Do we know why they did it? You occasionally read of murder suicides or a jealous parent after a split but this makes no sense to me at all.

We might get to know more details after they have been sentenced.