EU Election exit poll

Who are you voting for EU2019 Exit poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. OK, like the title says, which party are you voting for in the EU election on 23/5/19?

• Tory
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • Change UK
    • English Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Yorkshire Party

So, who are you voting for on 23/5/19?

Why are Change UK called that? they want to remain in the EU and keep the status quo...they should be called The Same UK!

27 minutes ago, Yeah but said:

Why are Change UK called that? they want to remain in the EU and keep the status quo...they should be called The Same UK!

Because they want to change UK politics. 

The Conservatives should be called The Same UK as that is what conservative means! 

31 minutes ago, Yeah but said:

Well we are supposed to be leaving the EU.

Change UK are wanting to change that so that we stay. If that’s not a change, what is?

36 minutes ago, Yeah but said:

Because they got fed up with the leaders of their parties but didn't have the bottle or backing to mount a challenge against them. 

3 hours ago, Yeah but said:

Wow, you're allowed to vote?

3 hours ago, Voice of reason said:

Is there a 'none' or spoilt paper option?

Yes.  There is .   Always was. Always will be.

Its called spoilng your ballot.

If you do anything on that paper other than put a single X in a single box its deemed invalid.    What's more, every candiate present at the count can see that spoilt paper and verify it as invald or choose to squabble with others that they meant the vote for them.

The point is that a spoilt vote has more impact than no vote at all.    So, whether you choose to write "I hate you all" or draw a smiley face or a turd or rate the candidates in number order or put an X against all of them....   It will be seen, It will be logged and it will be noticed. 

I wish more people would do that rather than just sitting on their behinds abstaining and thinking that will make a difference.   It wont.   However, what do people think would happen if 50%+ of a vote count ended up being filled with spoilt papers and messages of hatred- that might just make them take notice.

Edited by ECCOnoob

15 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Yes.  There is .   Always was. Always will be.

Its called spoilng your ballot.

If you do anything on that paper other than put a single X in a single box its deemed invalid.    What's more, every candiate present at the count can see that spoilt paper and verify it as invald or choose to squabble with others that they meant the vote for them.

The point is that a spoilt vote has more impact than no vote at all.    So, whether you choose to write "I hate you all" or draw a smiley face or a turd or rate the candidates in number order or put an X against all of them....   It will be seen, It will be logged and it will be noticed. 

I wish more people would do that rather than just sitting on their behinds abstaining and thinking that will make a difference.   It wont.   However, what do people think would happen if 50%+ of a vote count ended up being filled with spoilt papers and messages of hatred- that might just make them take notice.

I meant on the forum poll really.But, I agree. I may well do that, or vote Green, since there are bigger fish to fry than Brexit.

For possibly the first time in my life, I won't be voting in an election.

1 minute ago, alarmingmark said:

Complete waste of time and money ...

And the most enthusiastic participants are....