A list of all council properties?

Hello everyone,

I may be losing my mind but i'm pretty sure that a while ago i came across a list on the internet somewhere of all the council properties in Sheffield. Does anyone know where i can find this list? If it does indeed exist, it would be really handy to know what's available in certain areas.

I'm currently on the housing list and looking to move, preferably to the Nether Edge area, and whilst a few properties come up now and again on the property shop, i'm intrigued to know how many are in that area and where exactly.

Many thanks!

Edited by marleynme

Put a freedom of information request into the council.

Years ago there was a booklet, divided into areas, detailing how many properties of different types there were.   I don't know if it was ever updated, but it might be worth an email or a visit to Howden House or one of the local housing offices.  

it was very useful for staff as well as customers.   All I've seen on line is properties that are available for bidding on, and lists of recent lets.