Esquire magazine get lost walking along Ecclesall Road

10 minutes?! According to Google maps, that'd get you to the bottom of Broomgrove Rd...  34 minutes to Peace gardens.! Talk about misleading (did he even visit?).

Dear Sheffield people, please keep an eye out for hordes of confused tourists along Eccy Road...

5 hours ago, Temuchin said:

Talk about misleading (did he even visit?).

Probably not considering most of the article uses pictures from Instagram accounts and stuff.

Saves alot of hassle mind, no need to take a trip to a different city just to write one small travel piece.

Nice complimentary article. Lets be nit-picky to find something to moan about! 

I could walk from Brocco Bank to inside the ring road in 10 mins at a push!. Its almost exactly 1 mile

10 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

Nice complimentary article. Lets be nit-picky to find something to moan about! 

I could walk from Brocco Bank to inside the ring road in 10 mins at a push!. Its almost exactly 1 mile

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think if most people tried to walk at 6 miles an hour they'd need a bit more than 'a push'.

Probably a stretcher? :(

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think if most people tried to walk at 6 miles an hour they'd need a bit more than 'a push'.

Probably a stretcher? :(

You've not seen how long my legs are!

I was more commenting on the fact it's "uphill all the way" from the city centre to the bottom of Brocco Bank, but the fact it's a ten- minute stroll is a fair cop too 

I remember seeing Seb Coe regularly training by running up the hill from Endcliffe onto Fulwood Road, I am sure he could get into town in under 10 minutes 

Love the thought that all the trees in the city arrived post Industrial days. 

I'm sure all our parks and green spaces with their trees, Ecclesall woods, Chantrey woods, Hutcliffe woods and the rest were there before the 1980's.