Video Game Club

Hi all 😀

This is a bit of an idea i'm having at the moment - I would really like to start a video game club (offline).

I really enjoy watching streamers play games.

The basic premise of the club would be like a group Let's play, choosing a game (perhaps a classic adventure game) and all taking a turn playing (if you want) throughout the session having gaming chat/discussion/fun with the game, similar to a twitch stream but with actual audience participation. This would also be a relaxed, low cost, accessible, supportive, inclusive space and a fun way to spend an evening with like minded individuals.

There are logistical issues that need to be considered but one step at a time! 

Would something like this be of interest to people? I would appreciate any and all feedback/ideas/questions. If it's a yes, I will also be looking for some help!

Vicky

I don't think that I will receive an aswer here, but if you have some info about the opening of such video games clubs, I will be very thankful if you would share this

Edited by Cermit

Hey, your idea for a video game club sounds awesome! I love the concept of bringing the Twitch experience offline for some real-life gaming fun.

Posted (edited)
On 08/04/2024 at 13:43, Armressel said:

Hey, your idea for a video game club sounds awesome! I love the concept of bringing the Twitch experience offline for some real-life gaming fun.

It reminds me of when I stumbled upon real money app games. It was during a brainstorming session with friends about unique ways to enjoy our favorite pastime. Your club could add a whole new dimension to gaming nights!

Edited by Armressel