How many outfits do you wear per day?

3 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Ah ah, a Jeeves in a fireman's outfit eh?( got to stay on topic lol).

He's always on the scene

Fireman Jeeves

And he never gets peeved

Or he'd get the sack

You can't ignore

Jeeves is the type of manservant that allows one to wear the appropriate attire at all times of day.

53 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

You think wearing different clothes to go out walking a dog Vs lounging around in the house is "truly bizarre"?!

He's talking about changing his clothes up to five times a day. Yes, I think that's truly bizarre.

get up, shower, work clothes, get home, shower, P.J.'s.

20 hours ago, willman said:

Excluding gym wear/sports wear i suppose.

Do you change clothes often during the day.

After pj's i change into walking gear for walking the dogs in the morning.

If i'm off to work its into a suit,with a reverse transition upon my return, before changing into lounging/comfy joggers for the evening after walking the dogs.

If i'm at home or its a weekend - its often walking stuff, into lounging stuff, changed again for clothes to go shopping in, back into loungers or walking stuff (depends on how organised i am) and possibly an evening change if we're out for the night.

OMG who wears Pyjamas these days?

I think the old communist China regime had it about right. No complications, no clothing rivalries, and a real easy and simple system. Wear overalls every day with a clean pair on Sundays.

Edited by spilldig

It can be several. Walk the dog attire, slobbing around the house attire, nipping up the shops  attire, work attire.

3 hours ago, davyboy said:

OMG who wears Pyjamas these days?

Most Liverpool women to take the kids to school and do the shopping.

Did you see the news report about the car crash in Sheffield last week on Sheffield Online?  One of the drivers allegedly got out of her car in PJs, dressing gown and slippers.

None. I just wear my clothes, none of them constitute an "outfit".

18 hours ago, Halibut said:

This seems truly bizarre to me. What's the difference between the clothes you wear to walk the dog and the clothes for lounging?

I very often wear the same clothes all day. If I'm going out in an evening maybe one of my better shirts, but that's about it.

You cant "walk"the dogs wearing jeans (although i occasionally do around the block ) or jogging bottoms.  Unless walking the dog is 10 minutes around the block.

Any decent walk that builds up a head of steam or the slightest rain makes them seriously uncomfortable.

Then why would you want to lounge around the house in clothes covered in mud,dog snot or what not when you get home.

23 hours ago, Halibut said:

He's talking about changing his clothes up to five times a day. Yes, I think that's truly bizarre.

5 times a day seems it, but I can see why he'd want to wear different clothes for walking the dog Vs lounging at home. Add in PJs for bed and clothes for work and you've got 4 of the 5 outfits already.

Depends on what I'm doing.   Old clothes for washing car, gardening,  housework.   Best if I'm going out for the evening.     

On 22/05/2019 at 14:40, willman said:

You cant "walk"the dogs wearing jeans (although i occasionally do around the block ) or jogging bottoms.  Unless walking the dog is 10 minutes around the block.

Any decent walk that builds up a head of steam or the slightest rain makes them seriously uncomfortable.

Then why would you want to lounge around the house in clothes covered in mud,dog snot or what not when you get home.

I walk everywhere in jeans. Usually upwards of ten miles per day. Mind you, I buy comfy jeans.

I don’t own many other clothes really. A suit or two for weddings and funerals and some smartish stuff for work.

I don’t let my dog snot on me either. Do you change your dog’s clothes by the way?