How many outfits do you wear per day?

Excluding gym wear/sports wear i suppose.

Do you change clothes often during the day.

After pj's i change into walking gear for walking the dogs in the morning.

If i'm off to work its into a suit,with a reverse transition upon my return, before changing into lounging/comfy joggers for the evening after walking the dogs.

If i'm at home or its a weekend - its often walking stuff, into lounging stuff, changed again for clothes to go shopping in, back into loungers or walking stuff (depends on how organised i am) and possibly an evening change if we're out for the night.

I change shoes to walk the dog, other than that can't be arsed getting changed to do different things!

I might if urged by my other half, to change into some older clothes or Jeans to amuse myself in the Garage/Workshop/Workroom/Shed/Garden.... Else I keep the same outfit on...

3 outfits per day. Mike Gapes leisure suit in the morning,  South American dictator full army uniform in the afternoon, Nadia Popov / Cinderella combo of an evening. Then bear suit (real bear) in bed. 

7 hours ago, willman said:

Excluding gym wear/sports wear i suppose.

Do you change clothes often during the day.

After pj's i change into walking gear for walking the dogs in the morning.

If i'm off to work its into a suit,with a reverse transition upon my return, before changing into lounging/comfy joggers for the evening after walking the dogs.

If i'm at home or its a weekend - its often walking stuff, into lounging stuff, changed again for clothes to go shopping in, back into loungers or walking stuff (depends on how organised i am) and possibly an evening change if we're out for the night.

This seems truly bizarre to me. What's the difference between the clothes you wear to walk the dog and the clothes for lounging?

I very often wear the same clothes all day. If I'm going out in an evening maybe one of my better shirts, but that's about it.

Edited by Halibut

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

This seems truly bizarre to me. What's the difference between the clothes you wear to walk the dog and the clothes for lounging?

I very often wear the same clothes all day. If I'm going out in an evening maybe one of my better shirts, but that's about it.

You think wearing different clothes to go out walking a dog Vs lounging around in the house is "truly bizarre"?!

3 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

You think wearing different clothes to go out walking a dog Vs lounging around in the house is "truly bizarre"?!

When I walk the dogs I do it on horseback wearing hunting pink with a retinue of servants, whereas round the house a morning suit or smoking jacket should suffice for most occasions.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

When I walk the dogs I do it on horseback wearing hunting pink with a retinue of servants, whereas round the house a morning suit or smoking jacket should suffice for most occasions.

Trouble is with smoking jackets, they tend to catch fire eventually. :D

5 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Trouble is with smoking jackets, they tend to catch fire eventually. :D

My advice is to have a manservant with a fire extinguisher to hand at all times.

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

My advice is to have a manservant with a fire extinguisher to hand at all times.

Ah ah, a Jeeves in a fireman's outfit eh?( got to stay on topic lol).

Edited by Ontarian1981

Well my first outfit of the day is my birthday suit, which was also the last outfit of the day before. It's all downhill from there. Good to be retired. Lol