Rip off Britain.

Rip off Britain,  what a joke! Rip off License payers should be the title.   Three presenters when there is only one needed.   Next thing you know  Little Dom will be getting a couple of Labourers.  :gag:

I wonder if the other ghastly programme that little Dom presents is still on - 'Saints and Scroungers' a really cheap and nasty  piece of 'entertainment'

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I wonder if the other ghastly programme that little Dom presents is still on - 'Saints and Scroungers' a really cheap and nasty  piece of 'entertainment'

Agreed,  I think Reality TV is just Cheap telly.  :roll:

This morning it was about swindlers phoning up saying they are from BT. Some were swindled out of large amounts . I’ve had people phoning up for years saying they are from BT when they aren’t. JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON THEM !

Edited by pattricia

9 minutes ago, pattricia said:

This morning it was about swindlers phoning up saying they are from BT. Some were swindled out of large amounts . I’ve had people phoning up for years saying they are from BT when they aren’t. JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON THEM !

What like Mr Angry.  :rant:  :hihi:

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Unfortunately my step dad fell foul of the BT one a few weeks ago. Fortunately he phoned me straight away and we sorted his cards out. If HSBC were a bit quicker, nothing would have gone, as they were a bit slow on their end, £100 went but the bank are paying it back.

As for Rip off Britain... As said, two too many presenters but at least they don't have to be on a beach in some hot country in this one! The odd one I've seen has a few good pointers but not enough to justify the production costs.

On 20/05/2019 at 11:53, pattricia said:

I challenge myself to see how long I can keep them on for, before they twig and hang up 😀