Anyone near YATES in town sat night/early Sunday 18/19 May

,Hi my son was out last night with his friend he has asd and other disabilities. They had gone for a drink and were near Yates wine bar. My son and his friend were approached by 2 youths who asked if they had a cigarette so my son gave them one they were sat on a bench and smoked together with these 2 youths. The youths then offered my son and his friend a cigarette but said they only had roll ups so they said ok (yes I know this is wrong and he shouldn’t have taken it but as said he has disabilities) anyway to cut a long story short the cigarette had something inside and my son and his friend were drugged and then robbed they took his bag which is quite a distinct bag. It’s a black messenger type bag with Star Wars picture of darth Vader in grey, inside were bits of stuff but most importantly his keys to get him in his home which is worrying. My son had a really bad reaction to the drugs and started foaming at the mouth and his friend who didn’t smoke as much of the cigarette as he said it tasted horrible managed to get help from someone who was a nurse (called Lisa or Stephanie ) The police are being called and I’m hoping that cctv coverage is available where it happened but if anyone was around that area and saw 2 white males aged around late teens one wearing a baseball cap with a mixed heritage young male and a white male  around the time of 11:30 pm sat night to approx 1:00 am Sunday morning please pm me please . My son was assaulted as well as his friend who was helping my son due to him having disabilities they were punched by both males and this was while they were drugged. These youths need finding  before it happens to someone else they saw my son was vulnerable and then did that they even patted him down while he was foaming at the mouth and having an adverse reaction to the drugs to get his phone and wallet which they didn’t take as it had nothing in it except his bus pass and utility cards. Thank you for taking the time to read this .

Edited by youremove
Needed word changing

why would they ask for a fag then bring out some roll up's? sound like spice to me.

its really quick and often leave people like zombies 

It wasn’t spice he wasn’t in a zombie like state, he had a fit and was foaming at the mouth but he came around in around 10 minutes was badly bruised and sore where they had been assaulted but we have been back around where it happened and it looks as though there are many cameras around the spot where it happened so hopefully we will find out who did this 

Just a quick update the males that assaulted my son and his friend were in their mid twenties to early 30’s not teens as stated earlier I had mis heard what my sons friend had told me 

Edited by youremove

Sounds like two dangerous people still on the loose.  Hope your son and his friend are ok and that the culprits are found quickly.