Dejphon Chansiri to buy Hillsborough?

On 13/07/2019 at 10:09, Grappler said:

Mr. Chancer would be better off getting proper advisers if he is going to try and pull a stunt like this.

So many holes in what he has done, if laymen and journalists can spot the errors, then real accountants and finance experts will have a field day.

Cookery Books - Delia Smith (Norwich)

Cooking the Books - Mr. Chancer (SWFC)

I like that grapps

3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Is it easier to cook the books if it is called P&S?

I’ll ask you the same as I asked the other guy, has he done anything that’s illegal?

Just now, Brooker11 said:

I’ll ask you the same as I asked the other guy, has he done anything that’s illegal?

Illegal?, we are talking about sport, not law

Here's what he has done (this is your sole owner and director), he set up a company a few weeks ago in Hong Kong, he then sold the ground that he owns, to the company in Hong Kong (that he owns), but he is pretending that this happened in your 2017/2018 accounting period, which it didn't.

He used a local accountant (rather than a Deloitte, type) to sign off the accounts, but he forget (or the accountants forgot, or both), that when you sell something like a football stadium, the Land Registry has to be updated, with the problem being that the ground doesn't seem to have changed hands?

The other thing in the accounts, is that (because none of this really happened), he (Chancer) or they (accountants) or both, forgot to put in any mention of paying rent to the new owners, for use of the ground, even though the ground was "sold" in the 2017/2018 accounting period.

Finally, and I am assuming you have seen this, in the submitted accounts, it says that there may be an issue in continuing to fund the ongoing of the football club.

I don't follow your club, so this is just a businessman's perspective, but which of the above is incorrect? 

3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Illegal?, we are talking about sport, not law

Here's what he has done (this is your sole owner and director), he set up a company a few weeks ago in Hong Kong, he then sold the ground that he owns, to the company in Hong Kong (that he owns), but he is pretending that this happened in your 2017/2018 accounting period, which it didn't.

He used a local accountant (rather than a Deloitte, type) to sign off the accounts, but he forget (or the accountants forgot, or both), that when you sell something like a football stadium, the Land Registry has to be updated, with the problem being that the ground doesn't seem to have changed hands?

The other thing in the accounts, is that (because none of this really happened), he (Chancer) or they (accountants) or both, forgot to put in any mention of paying rent to the new owners, for use of the ground, even though the ground was "sold" in the 2017/2018 accounting period.

Finally, and I am assuming you have seen this, in the submitted accounts, it says that there may be an issue in continuing to fund the ongoing of the football club.

I don't follow your club, so this is just a businessman's perspective, but which of the above is incorrect? 

It may be questionable but it’s not illegal and if the EFL want to stop people spending their own money then expect them to find loopholes in the system, it happens in any business not just football. 

Why did the chairman of your club transfer all its assets to shell companies before selling to the Prince and why have more appeared since?

7 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

It may be questionable but it’s not illegal and if the EFL want to stop people spending their own money then expect them to find loopholes in the system, it happens in any business not just football. 

Why did the chairman of your club transfer all its assets to shell companies before selling to the Prince and why have more appeared since?

OK so you are saying that your owner is lying, you know he is lying, but because you can get away with it, it is ok?

You lot were all bleating, all season, that parachute payments are unfair, but because this is your club, this thing is fine, correct?

8 minutes ago, Grappler said:

OK so you are saying that your owner is lying, you know he is lying, but because you can get away with it, it is ok?

You lot were all bleating, all season, that parachute payments are unfair, but because this is your club, this thing is fine, correct?

I think the EFL’s rules are ridiculous, in what other business are people prevented from spending their own money?

I don’t believe DC to be liar, Thai people generally aren’t he’s found a loophole that the EFL should have made sure wasn’t there, if they insist on having these rules they shouldn’t be so hamfisted in their approach.

If any of us found a way to circumvent rules we do it, I assume you’ve never in your life paid someone cash in hand for their services, it’s the same principle on a smaller scale.

13 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

FFP doesn’t exist anymore, it’s P&S.

As you continue to ignore facts then here is a link below to Appendix 5 of the EFL governance procedures .Maybe you should have a

read of the entire document and you can enlighten the football world as to why none of this applies to SWFC or whatever name it goes under today?

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-5---financial-fair-play-regulations/

For all those chartered accountants on here see link to Maguires latest article on swfc's current position.....some of which is no doubt correct and some maybe fiction ....who knows 

but doubt proper fans have heard the last of this

http://priceoffootball.com/sheffield-wednesday-2017-18-when-the-sun-goes-down/

47 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

As you continue to ignore facts then here is a link below to Appendix 5 of the EFL governance procedures .Maybe you should have a

read of the entire document and you can enlighten the football world as to why none of this applies to SWFC or whatever name it goes under today?

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-5---financial-fair-play-regulations/

Its out of date by 3yrs, FFP has been replaced by P&S - Item 1.1.2 of P&S has allowed the ground sales to happen with SWFC and other clubs.

Keep up.

18 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Its out of date by 3yrs, FFP has been replaced by P&S - Item 1.1.2 of P&S has allowed the ground sales to happen with SWFC and other clubs.

Keep up.

Yes I am trying to....perhaps you could paste a link to a full copy or at worst the section dealing with embargo? I am, sure you will have one to hand