The last person to post on this thread wins (part 10)

9 hours ago, rudds1 said:

You will be able to celebrate in a few weeks 

Wow  !!   

And what a celebration that will be ........ for all of us when we can mix with our nearest and dearest again.

:banana::banana::banana:

5 hours ago, francypants said:

Wow  !!   

And what a celebration that will be ........ for all of us when we can mix with our nearest and dearest again.

:banana::banana::banana:

That's right Fran, and we can celebrate me winning this thread.:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Padders said:

That's right Fran, and we can celebrate me winning this thread.:thumbsup:

Where are you isolating Pads ........   Cloud Cuckoo Land ?

Just now, francypants said:

Where are you isolating Pads ........   Cloud Cuckoo Land ?

Another classic :hihi:.  I do luv you.

Aw  Pads ........   you too.

It's my little boys birthday tomorrow ........   he's    40  !   and although he only lives next door with his family, I won't be able to give him a hug and kiss.     😥    He'll still get his card and prezzy though.

9 minutes ago, francypants said:

Aw  Pads ........   you too.

It's my little boys birthday tomorrow ........   he's    40  !   and although he only lives next door with his family, I won't be able to give him a hug and kiss.     😥    He'll still get his card and prezzy though.

What a shame, I've got loads of children's books you can have, Rupert Bear, Stick Man, the friendly Witch, The Great Goat Chase, The Naughty Ever Fairy, Penny And The Pup, The Merry Mushroom, The Slimy Book..  Got stacks of them..

I can leave them on my front drive for you, and you can pick them up, shove them through his letter box.. Result...

One very happy little boy.

Posted (edited)

Thank you Pads.

I must say you've got excellent taste in reading matter.     🤣

Right then, it's shower time then knitty, knitty, knit, knit time......... Glug, Glug ... Hic !!

I'm missing my boxing on TV, although we have been watching some old fights on You Tube which we can get on the TV.

Byeeeeeeee   xxx

Edited by francypants

19 minutes ago, francypants said:

Thank you Pads.

I must say you've got excellent taste in reading matter.     🤣

Right then, it's shower time then knitty, knitty, knit, knit time......... Glug, Glug ... Hic !!

I'm missing my boxing on TV, although we have been watching some old fights on You Tube which we can get on the TV.

Byeeeeeeee   xxx

Iv'e watched all the old fights on You Tube, especially the Ali/Fraziers/Foreman fights.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Iv'e watched all the old fights on You Tube, especially the Ali/Fraziers/Foreman fights.

Lots of good things on YouTube 

I'm here     :wave:

Hope everybody is coping well,  and keeping well too.

18 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Has everyone retired?

RETIRED, been very busy.....

Another day another disaster.

Been out beer hunting, been very unproductive the last few days, but I don't give up easily, so, gave it another go today.

First stop was Morrisons, straight to the beer aisle, same as usual, empty shelves, just about to leave and EUREKA ! ! !

I struck gold,on the bottom shelf, out of sight nestled a 15 pack of Guinness, 15 cans of precious necter, whoa ho get in that trolley.

Got the treasure home safely, placed it on the kitchen table, and then it all went wrong, this is when disaster struck.

Have you ever tried opening a carton of Guinness,It's wrapped in a very thick cling film, and from previous experiences very difficult to remove, so being a very brainy sort of guy, I decided to use a pair of scissors, the trouble is me and scissors don't see eye to eye.

I usually take a chunk out of one of my fingers, or gash the back of my hand, not this time, MUCH WORSE.

I pierced the wrapping....and managed to pierce a can of Guinness,  WHOOSH, Guinness squirted everywhere, it was like the Fountains Of Bellagio in my kitchen, I whipped open the cupboard door , grabbed a container, removed the gushing can, and managed to salvage about half... the kettle, the microwave, the kitchen wall, even the lamp shade all decorated in a shade of Guinness.

I even had a shade of Al Jolson about me.....I'm off.

🎵 I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles 🎵.