Jump to content

The last person to post on this thread wins (part 10)

Recommended Posts

........   AND THE WINNER IS .......................    ME.                :clap:    :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, francypants said:

........   AND THE WINNER IS .......................    ME.                :clap:    :banana:

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your both ( nutters ) mistaken.  It’s meeeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rudds1 said:

Your both ( nutters ) mistaken.  It’s meeeeeee

Brave statement Rudds, I take it your not adverse to the occasional sharp pointy knitting needle being rammed up your jacksie :gag: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Brave statement Rudds, I take it your not adverse to the occasional sharp pointy knitting needle being rammed up your jacksie :gag: 

Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

 

I've got two lovely sharp pointy steel ones at the ready.

You hold him Pads  .........       🤣

 

 

 

Jane,   Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you.  x

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by francypants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, francypants said:

Ha!  Ha!  Ha!

 

I've got two lovely sharp pointy steel ones at the ready.

You hold him Pads  .........       🤣

 

 

 

Jane,   Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you.  x

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks Francy

 

I have sharp pointy knitting needles too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for Rudds to take over now 

 

 

 

jane. Hope today goes ok for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, francypants said:

Yoo Hoo !           :wave:

YOO HOO ! :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, francypants said:

Hello Pads,

What you got planned for today ?

Got to pick up some new glasses from the opticians ...

Then we shall see..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.