Jump to content

The last person to post on this thread wins (part 10)

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

All good now it's sorted, but it was stressful

I can only imagine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New winners trophy for Xmas :thumbsup:.

 

                                                                               🏆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FinBak said:

Winner of WHAT?>  :D

Always one smart ****  .  GRRR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....  And for my winners speech,

 

Can I just take this opportunity to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas.

Hope you all have a lovely day.        :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, francypants said:

.....  And for my winners speech,

 

Can I just take this opportunity to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas.

Hope you all have a lovely day.        :banana:

Have a nice day Francy, and a lovely Boxing Day anniversary .

Sorry you got the wooden 🥄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Padders said:

New winners trophy for Xmas :thumbsup:.

 

                                                                               🏆

Runners up trophy that pads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2019 at 20:10, Padders said:

Have a nice day Francy, and a lovely Boxing Day anniversary .

Sorry you got the wooden 🥄

Thanks Padders.       😃

We all had a wonderful day yesterday,   hope you did too

 

Yes .......  45 years ago today at 2pm I married Mr Francy ......

and they have been the best years of my life.     :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, francypants said:

Thanks Padders.       😃

We all had a wonderful day yesterday,   hope you did too

 

Yes .......  45 years ago today at 2pm I married Mr Francy ......

and they have been the best years of my life.     :clap:

 

Hope you had a good day yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

…...……….........….PADDERS  BAR...……………..Open New Years Eve.

 

Special offer on drinks.. Buy one and pay for two.

Happy (ish) hour all night.

Frolics, cavorting and general bad behaviour.

Please attend in fancy dress, this years theme is a Roman Orgy.

Bar staff (that's me folks) will be dressed to kill, I shall be appearing as a Roman Centurion (Julian Seizure ).

As the New Year approaches I will be showing of my Trophy.

Not confirmed, but hoping to get Rudds and Francy (in her flip flops) to perform Wilson and Kepples sand dance.

A night not to be missed, all tickets half price £5.. not £10.

🍷🍷 🍷 🍺 🍺🍺 🍻 🍻 🥂🥂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Padders said:

…...……….........….PADDERS  BAR...……………..Open New Years Eve.

 

Special offer on drinks.. Buy one and pay for two.

Happy (ish) hour all night.

Frolics, cavorting and general bad behaviour.

Please attend in fancy dress, this years theme is a Roman Orgy.

Bar staff (that's me folks) will be dressed to kill, I shall be appearing as a Roman Centurion (Julian Seizure ).

As the New Year approaches I will be showing of my Trophy.

Not confirmed, but hoping to get Rudds and Francy (in her flip flops) to perform Wilson and Kepples sand dance.

A night not to be missed, all tickets half price £5.. not £10.

🍷🍷 🍷 🍺 🍺🍺 🍻 🍻 🥂🥂.

How much is overnight accommodation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.