Bands of the 70’s in and around Sheffield

Does anyone remember the Robert King Allstars !

they worked the club s of sheffield and surrounding area at the same time as O’hara’s Playboys 

also anyone remember Salt & pepper 

another band around at the same time ?

pete 

Remember salt n pepper.      I think from Barnsley way. They used to have a sax player can't remember his name            Saw them a few times at Smithywood  mid 70s

I remember Robert Kings all stars. They were a decent band. After a few years Robert King went on as  a solo artiste and had plenty of work as I remember.

Great band  I was a member as you know,doddgy sax player, still playing jazz these days, shame there are no recording or video's around. To early for the digital revolution. Does anyone have super 8 film or  audio tapes?  Forlorn hope I know. I still have a few pictures.

Dave Robinson here from The Cortinas, Four Blades, Frankenstein’s Monsters/ Daizies / Tyke.

I’m looking for Zeke Fisher as his old bandmate Eric Wells has been in touch from the USA where he now lives.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Dave Robinson - 

The last contact I had for Zeke Fisher, who lived in Wigan at that time, was a telephone number of 01257 255596.

Hope this helps you.  I was also in the bands with Zeke, and Eric Wells was a member for part of that time.

All the best to you,  Lew Weston.