Thieving Goes Unpunished. Lack of Police.

Mr Pettytom, I have no issues with the police lawfully going about their business. I can’t imagine what would give you that idea. 

I have a friend who is police officer with 28 years service.  DONT for a moment they are happy with the situation....... they are not.  I Asked him why so many police cars are in the car park at Woodseats, quiet simply there are no officers to drive them.  One time he told me the area they cover from there is out as far as Fox House and part of London road think of the areas from a to b.  On that occasion there only 6 officers to cover,  he said GOOD job there wasn't a major incident.  He is now based (on medical grounds) on 101 where so many calls are the stupid Facebook name calling he sai she said.  If these stupid people kept of it there would be 

More officers with better things to do.  I have every respect for the police always have always will

On 15/05/2019 at 10:28, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No doubt after what I saw, lack of Police is a hindrance. More than that even, a complete disgrace.

Angel1

but when Corbyn says he is going to increase the amount of officers on the street you laugh at him?

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

but when Corbyn says he is going to increase the amount of officers on the street you laugh at him?

Do I?.

Angel1.

16 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Do I?.

Angel1.

yup, you ridicule his policies, or am i wrong?

I only ridicule those policies that are quite obviously ludicrous when presented by Commie Corbyn.

More Police is one policy I would agree with.

Angel1.

6 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I only ridicule those policies that are quite obviously ludicrous when presented by Commie Corbyn.

More Police is one policy I would agree with.

Angel1.

to be perfectly honest, i dont think you actually ridicule his policies, you just ridicule Corbyn himself , i bet there are not that many policies of his you dislike, i think i noted once that you were moaning about how bad it was trying to claim for disabilities or something, and as i pointed out at the time, Corbyn would be the person that would help people like yourself...please forgive me if i got that wrong, my memory is not what it was