Knee surgery

Hello everyone, I will be going into hospital November 16th for total knee replacement, spinal injection, has anyone had this procedure, what can I expect?

Hi I have had two total knee replacements. I would highly recommend the op. I had spinal injection both times and have had no problems. You feel better afterwards with the spinal. Just remember to wear your stockings afterwards, I didn't and ended up with clots on my lungs.

The op has given me my freedom back and I now do around 15,000 steps a day. Its important to keep mobile after also as it helps in the longrun

Good luck hope it all goes well

Many thanks for that, the blood clots frighten me but I was told they will have me on my feet the same day and home within 4 days.

Good Luck Billam, let us know how you get on. I will be having the same procedure some time in the future.

Will do, I have had my assessment, I have my crutches, I am now taking a course of iron tablets, I have a body wash to use the four days prior to the operation and six small bottles of lemon flavoured drink to take the day of the op. I will be having the op at Chesterfield Royal.

My dad had his done in his 80s and is running around like a young man. I did have to be a bit firm with him to follow the advice given at first, keep doing what they tell you and you’ll do great. Good luck ?

My dad had his done in his 80s and is running around like a young man. I did have to be a bit firm with him to follow the advice given at first, keep doing what they tell you and you’ll do great. Good luck ?

Sorry about the late reply, two weeks to go, I,will let you all know how it goes, many thanks. Roger.

I had mine done a few years ago, and kept a chronicle of my day-to-day progress, or not. It's pretty raw and tells how I was feeling at the time.

http://www.petemorris.com.mx

Well that passed a gruesome hour on.

Well that passed a gruesome hour on.

Hahaha...Well I did say it was a bit 'raw'....

A gruesome hour you'll never get back... :|

Hahaha...Well I did say it was a bit 'raw'....

A gruesome hour you'll never get back... :|

If you have to have other one done Pete video it

If you have to have other one done Pete video it

Perish the thought.