Sign in to follow this  

Male cat neutering

For anyone who might be concerned about having a precious tom cat neutered dont be. Frodo...who went missing for 3 days not long ago had his date with the vet today. He complained at the lack of breakfast but was at the vets for 9am. The veterinary nurse phoned me at 11.15 to say he was fine, awake and eating. My daughter collected him this afternoon and he is his usual self and more bothered about the small shaved area on his front leg than his 'bits' or lack of them...no stitches...no buster collar.

The fact he is now neutered and chipped is a great reassurance and his two slightly younger friends are booked in for next week.

That's brilliant, he'll not notice anything in the long run but hopefully won't be out on the prowl for days any more!

Our Tom is neutered, I'd never have one entire.

23 hours ago, vwkittie said:

That's brilliant, he'll not notice anything in the long run but hopefully won't be out on the prowl for days any more!

Our Tom is neutered, I'd never have one entire.

Trust me I cant wait for his little friends to be done...after just a few days he is a much more laid back cat.

His two friends are now done and I cannot thank Abbeymoor vets on Halifax Road enough. They are both extremely nervous cats to the extent that my family who visit often have not really met one of them because he goes off and hides. The vets understood this and made the whole thing as easy as possible for them.