sufc to sign wednesday forward

2 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Yes it is, so before you criticise I suggest you check your own writing skills, back to the point though, and most football fans are fickle and 'dem Blades' have cheered many ex Owls over the years, regardless of your personal opinion of their worthiness, you do know you have not always played like Barcelona eh ?

I'm looking forward to see how Wilders brand of football holds up in the Premier League, he's done well in the lower leagues, I will give him that, I suggest you enjoy the moment though, from what I have seen both Leeds and Villa already look better equipped for the top flight than you lot will be :wink:

Leeds should be ok in the Championship next season then? That well equipped that they didn't even get there.... 😂😂

2 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Yes it is, so before you criticise I suggest you check your own writing skills, back to the point though, and most football fans are fickle and 'dem Blades' have cheered many ex Owls over the years, regardless of your personal opinion of their worthiness, you do know you have not always played like Barcelona eh ?

I'm looking forward to see how Wilders brand of football holds up in the Premier League, he's done well in the lower leagues, I will give him that, I suggest you enjoy the moment though, from what I have seen both Leeds and Villa already look better equipped for the top flight than you lot will be :wink:

Perhaps the Blades will be the next Leicester City of the Premier, no I don't mean winning it but after a rickety start until Ranieri took over, the Foxes' have a 'go at 'em' style that has seen them well since, what is their lowest position , perhaps 8th ? The Blades will be ok

The target for us blades is pretty straight forward....Anything outside of the bottom 3 is a bloody good season!

Surviving a season in the top flight would put us in the best financial position that we have been for some time. Couple that with the new owners that await on the sidelines!...

Finish 4th bottom and I would be a happy chappy!...Anything higher is a bonus in itself!

13 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

The target for us blades is pretty straight forward....Anything outside of the bottom 3 is a bloody good season!

Surviving a season in the top flight would put us in the best financial position that we have been for some time. Couple that with the new owners that await on the sidelines!...

Finish 4th bottom and I would be a happy chappy!...Anything higher is a bonus in itself!

By the sound of things emanating from the court room your financial situation couldn't be much worse.

10 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

By the sound of things emanating from the court room your financial situation couldn't be much worse.

How do you work that out?

Two owners battling for ownership of the club.... Both intent on selling the club to investors who await on the sidelines. 

From the £12m received in selling Brooks, a large percentage was invested back into first team football.....all in all, our books have been balanced the best they have been in decades! 

The mud slinging coming from the courtroom is expected and it has no relevance to the sound financial state of the club. The prince didn't keep up his obligations is the be all and end all of it....But McCasbe jumped in as always and protected the welfare of the club. 

Premier league promotion, along with the minimum £94m windfall is more than enough to look after us in the short term. 

But.....I expect non the less from the scaremongering neighbours!... Got loads right in recent years after all!

Might be worthwhile looking towards the club who haven't submitted annual accounts yet due to irregularities and FFP breaches?... The only club in the Championship incidentally!

10 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

How do you work that out?

Two owners battling for ownership of the club.... Both intent on selling the club to investors who await on the sidelines. 

From the £12m received in selling Brooks, a large percentage was invested back into first team football.....all in all, our books have been balanced the best they have been in decades! 

The mud slinging coming from the courtroom is expected and it has no relevance to the sound financial state of the club. The prince didn't keep up his obligations is the be all and end all of it....But McCasbe jumped in as always and protected the welfare of the club. 

Premier league promotion, along with the minimum £94m windfall is more than enough to look after us in the short term. 

But.....I expect non the less from the scaremongering neighbours!... Got loads right in recent years after all!

Might be worthwhile looking towards the club who haven't submitted annual accounts yet due to irregularities and FFP breaches?... The only club in the Championship incidentally!

Hahahaha terrible post, the "mudslinging" was Kevin McCabe speaking under oath that he wants to sell up as he cannot sustain a "financial blackhole" they are the words of your chairman not mine. £70m of McCabes own money have balanced the books - nothing else. You also had to borrow money at some stage during last season.

Whats your proof on the last statement, its quite inflammatory, I'm assuming you have something to back it up.

36 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Hahahaha terrible post, the "mudslinging" was Kevin McCabe speaking under oath that he wants to sell up as he cannot sustain a "financial blackhole" they are the words of your chairman not mine. £70m of McCabes own money have balanced the books - nothing else. You also had to borrow money at some stage during last season.

Whats your proof on the last statement, its quite inflammatory, I'm assuming you have something to back it up.

Nothing like a good old misquote to make things look worse than what they actually are....

You act like it's new news that McCabe assisted in balancing the books? Us blades have known this for a long time. This is what a solid chairman does, hence why I sang his praises on here before the court case even began.....But this is the roll of the chairman! McCabe sought investment for this very reason!. He's done his bit and he's ready to move on!

You forgotten how football works?? Whoever wins the court case, large scale investors wait on the sidelines with bags of cash. If things were so bleak, would they be sat with the cheque book ready??.... Top flight club for sale! Which part of that don't you get. The premier league promotion simply provides a suitable time for McCabe to exit and recoup some expenditure, it won't be at the detriment of the club.

And my last part, yes...sure...have a link.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-expert-warns-of-red-flag-as-wait-for-owls-accounts-continues-1-9768902

28 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Nothing like a good old misquote to make things look worse than what they actually are....

You act like it's new news that McCabe assisted in balancing the books? Us blades have known this for a long time. This is what a solid chairman does, hence why I sang his praises on here before the court case even began.....But this is the roll of the chairman! McCabe sought investment for this very reason!. He's done his bit and he's ready to move on!

You forgotten how football works?? Whoever wins the court case, large scale investors wait on the sidelines with bags of cash. If things were so bleak, would they be sat with the cheque book ready??.... Top flight club for sale! Which part of that don't you get. The premier league promotion simply provides a suitable time for McCabe to exit and recoup some expenditure, it won't be at the detriment of the club.

And my last part, yes...sure...have a link.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-expert-warns-of-red-flag-as-wait-for-owls-accounts-continues-1-9768902

It isn't a misquote if you want me to type the full transcript from the official court report I will do, there are plenty more nuggets to add. There are no large scale investors yet, if the Prince wins he's getting a Prem club for a paltry £5m his intentions are unclear, he's asset stripped previous clubs in Saudi Arabia after taking control of them, McCabe has said he will put the club up for sale as he will no longer put his own money into a financial blackhole, this could be a fairly lengthy process with ratification from the Premier League required, you gloss over facts very well I must admit.

The link you have posted was originally from a site called HITC - one of the worst clickbait thirst sites going, full of unsubstantiated nonsense, its been copied word for word by the Star in a fairly quiet time for football news, the next few days will prove that it is total and utter speculation and no more.

Closing as you decided to ignore moderation.