sufc to sign wednesday forward

28 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Nothing like a good old misquote to make things look worse than what they actually are....

You act like it's new news that McCabe assisted in balancing the books? Us blades have known this for a long time. This is what a solid chairman does, hence why I sang his praises on here before the court case even began.....But this is the roll of the chairman! McCabe sought investment for this very reason!. He's done his bit and he's ready to move on!

You forgotten how football works?? Whoever wins the court case, large scale investors wait on the sidelines with bags of cash. If things were so bleak, would they be sat with the cheque book ready??.... Top flight club for sale! Which part of that don't you get. The premier league promotion simply provides a suitable time for McCabe to exit and recoup some expenditure, it won't be at the detriment of the club.

And my last part, yes...sure...have a link.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-expert-warns-of-red-flag-as-wait-for-owls-accounts-continues-1-9768902

It isn't a misquote if you want me to type the full transcript from the official court report I will do, there are plenty more nuggets to add. There are no large scale investors yet, if the Prince wins he's getting a Prem club for a paltry £5m his intentions are unclear, he's asset stripped previous clubs in Saudi Arabia after taking control of them, McCabe has said he will put the club up for sale as he will no longer put his own money into a financial blackhole, this could be a fairly lengthy process with ratification from the Premier League required, you gloss over facts very well I must admit.

The link you have posted was originally from a site called HITC - one of the worst clickbait thirst sites going, full of unsubstantiated nonsense, its been copied word for word by the Star in a fairly quiet time for football news, the next few days will prove that it is total and utter speculation and no more.

Closing as you decided to ignore moderation.