sufc to sign wednesday forward

On 12/05/2019 at 13:42, nikki-red said:

Thank god it is the Sun that has reported it .We are safe if they have reported blades fans .Would not believe the date in that toilet paper.

7 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

I thought Bromby left on a free.

So? It's still the transfer of a player between the two clubs.

17 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Thank god it is the Sun that has reported it .We are safe if they have reported blades fans .Would not believe the date in that toilet paper.

I wonder how you would be responding if it turned out to be true, shoes off in the car park perhaps, alternatively all dem middle class Blades could wave their copies of the Guardian about instead. In Wi Wi Wi Wilder you trust though eh 😉 …… he's one of your own !

Edited by Michael_W

10 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

I wonder how you would be responding if it turned out to be true, shoes off in the car park perhaps, alternatively all dem middle class Blades could wave their copies of the Guardian about instead. In Wi Wi Wi Wilder you trust though eh 😉 …… he's one of your own !

I have not got a clue what you are on about.

16 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I have not got a clue what you are on about.

Neither has he..........

It can't be that much of a puzzle fellas surely, you know how fickle football fans are, I'm sure you two are no exception, if you lot went and bought Forrestieri, you would be on here singing his praises first chance you got, just like Madine, Clarke, Wilson, Bromby, Geary et al ….. once a Blade n'all that 😉

59 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Err........

15 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

It can't be that much of a puzzle fellas surely, you know how fickle football fans are, I'm sure you two are no exception, if you lot went and bought Forrestieri, you would be on here singing his praises first chance you got, just like Madine, Clarke, Wilson, Bromby, Geary et al ….. once a Blade n'all that 😉

Nope , still baffled.

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Err........

Nope , still baffled.

Thanks Ridgeway I thought it was just me .He must have been asleep for the last two and a half years.The only time these from Sheff 6 have been right with their predictions is when they said we will not last long in the Championship they were right just 2 seasons.🤣😂

On 12/05/2019 at 18:14, speedy69 said:

I'll start the car now, where does he want dropping Cherry or Shoreham Street? 😂

What do you really think he is worth?   I like him and the Championship is cruel to some very skillfull players and he has suffered. He needs a fresh start and maybe will get one under SB. If he is for sale I would say £6m and CW may be tempted (subject to terms)

He would fit into our style

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Thanks Ridgeway I thought it was just me .He must have been asleep for the last two and a half years.The only time these from Sheff 6 have been right with their predictions is when they said we will not last long in the Championship they were right just 2 seasons.🤣😂

Ere Ere

19 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Struggling eh lad, did you not write in your earlier post

"Thank god it is the Sun that has reported it .We are safe if they have reported blades fans .Would not believe the date in that toilet paper".

Well forgive me if I am wrong, but you seem to be saying because it was reported in The Sun, it's probably wrong, which also means your probably safe from signing Forrestieri because he is clearly not the sort of player you want or need at S2 …….. am I correct ?

My point being, in my sarcastic post which clearly confused you, that criticising The Sun is the sort of garbage spouted by Guardian readers and that if You lot did sign Forestieri he would suddenly become a wonderful Bladesman, like the rest of the ex Wednesday players have when they have turned up at S2 …… fickle ….. prove me wrong or explain your confusion !

50 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Struggling eh lad, did you not write in your earlier post

"Thank god it is the Sun that has reported it .We are safe if they have reported blades fans .Would not believe the date in that toilet paper".

Well forgive me if I am wrong, but you seem to be saying because it was reported in The Sun, it's probably wrong, which also means your probably safe from signing Forrestieri because he is clearly not the sort of player you want or need at S2 …….. am I correct ?

My point being, in my sarcastic post which clearly confused you, that criticising The Sun is the sort of garbage spouted by Guardian readers and that if You lot did sign Forestieri he would suddenly become a wonderful Bladesman, like the rest of the ex Wednesday players have when they have turned up at S2 …… fickle ….. prove me wrong or explain your confusion !

Is your first language English .I WILL FORGIVE YOU NEVER BOUGHT THE GUARDIAN IN MY LIFE and someone would have to hold a gun to my head to buy that toilet paper called the Sun I USE ANDREX.AS FOR FOREST GUMP I think he would be the last player I would sign for my beloved Blades .Did he do a runner without telling anyone that he had gone home/Turned up when HE decided the time was right and then only puts 50%effort in if he thinks he;s not bothered.I tell you mate he would not last a month at the lane he would have his a--e well and truly kicked.Only been one from the dark side that's been up to scratch and that was Quinn all the others were poor.I say so now and I said so at the time now whats fickle about that?There is not one in the Owls team I would swap for any of ours and if you look at the final league table I think even a small minded Sun reader could spot why.That's if the Sun has printed it correct of course.I am not holding my breath.