sufc to sign wednesday forward

Cant see anything serious in this,hes not the type of player that fits  their ethic or style for a start.

Handfull for anyone on his day,very skillfull,alas he has to be in the mood,like any precocious talent has an ego that needs managing,as well as a temperament,so a handfull in more ways than one LOL.

As to value,newcastle were roumered to be willing to shell out 12M for him when they came down,but hes aged and had injuries since and not hit the heady heights of CCs 2nd season so nowhere near that figure,half that and youd be close I reckon

I can't recall an Owls player being sold directly to the Blades or vice versa. Yes some players have played for both clubs, even Sheffield born ones (Bernard Shaw and David Ford being two of them). Wasn't the last one to go from S6 to S2 an Irish lad who's name escapes me ? and he was out of contract anyway.

4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

He's rubbish and I sure as hell don't want him. With players being as good as recent form, I would move the decimal point and make a punt at 1.4m.

Joking apart though, would have to be a significant price drop and a significant attitude change. 

I'm not interested in the slightest. Far better out there than FF.

He's rubbish 🤣🤣🤣

44 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

He's rubbish 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, that tickled me as well, evidence that some don't know what they're talking about.😂

6 hours ago, St Petre said:

I can't recall an Owls player being sold directly to the Blades or vice versa. Yes some players have played for both clubs, even Sheffield born ones (Bernard Shaw and David Ford being two of them). Wasn't the last one to go from S6 to S2 an Irish lad who's name escapes me ? and he was out of contract anyway.

Terry Curran and Leigh Bromby were both sold directly between the two clubs.

6 minutes ago, bendix said:

Terry Curran and Leigh Bromby were both sold directly between the two clubs.

I thought Bromby left on a free.

30 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I thought Bromby left on a free.

Same here. I don't remember any fees for players they signed off us

23 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Looking at the final league table I think you will find we are doing very nicely thankyou without any help or advice from Sheff 6.As for us signing forest what ever his name is NO thankyou he would not last a month at the Lane.You see he would have to play when the gaffer said so not when he wanted to.His creed are nearly always more trouble than they are worth to highly strung.

His creed......WTF

30 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Terry Curran cost United £100,000 in 1982

Curran did a bit of a cutting his nose off to spite his face move, Big Jack didn't cave into his demands at S6 so he jumped ship in retaliation.

Edited by Brooker11

If true, Wednesday should grab the £14m and run. On his day, one of the best players at that level, he just doesn't have his day very often.

Also, as others have said, he doesn't seem to fit into Wilder's way of doing things

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Terry Curran cost United £100,000 in 1982

Forgot about Terry Curran, the transfer I mean not his playing ability.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

Curran did a bit of a cutting his nose off to spite his face move, Big Jack didn't cave into his demands at S6 so he jumped ship in retaliation.