sufc to sign wednesday forward

heard today united to buy fernando forestieri for 14 million ,seems a possible deal in the sun on sunday,hows both sets of fans feel about this ?

He's a fantastic talent that we'd miss. United should definitely buy him to ensure Wilder's dressing room harmony. ;) 

Now, what could Wednesday do with Prince Wossiname's £14m, not that Chansiri needs it. Maybe we could buy a really big parachute to help the neighbours out next year.

36 minutes ago, Tony said:

He's a fantastic talent that we'd miss. United should definitely buy him to ensure Wilder's dressing room harmony. ;) 

Now, what could Wednesday do with Prince Wossiname's £14m, not that Chansiri needs it. Maybe we could buy a really big parachute to help the neighbours out next year.

Looking at the final league table I think you will find we are doing very nicely thankyou without any help or advice from Sheff 6.As for us signing forest what ever his name is NO thankyou he would not last a month at the Lane.You see he would have to play when the gaffer said so not when he wanted to.His creed are nearly always more trouble than they are worth to highly strung.

No humour. Pure class! :P  Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

No humour. Pure class! :P  Good luck.

I have plenty of humour it always makes me smile when I look at the championship table to see how the pub team are doing and how the massive have ended up.🤣🤣

14 mill for him? NEVER.  11 million for Brookes 14 MILLION  for that Forest what ever his name is who plays when he wants to which adds up to about 20 matches over two seasons ? They must be joking never  never never.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

14 mill for him? NEVER.  11 million for Brookes 14 MILLION  for that Forest what ever his name is who plays when he wants to which adds up to about 20 matches over two seasons ? They must be joking never  never never.

They're desperate to offload him.  He'll be on a free next Summer. Plus he wouldn't pass the first base of Wilder's requirement test.

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

heard today united to buy fernando forestieri for 14 million ,seems a possible deal in the sun on sunday,hows both sets of fans feel about this ?

Where did you hear this? Maybe last night in your dreams.

Chris Wilder wouldn't touch an item like him with a very large bargepole.

You'll have to try harder than that.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

I can't see it at that price tbh. Maybe if we were willing to drop price down to around 8 million then maybe but no club will pay that for him now. He was linked with an 11cmillion move to Newcastle after his first season, I don't think he's done enough to add an extra 3 million to his value.

On his day one of the best players in the championship, it's wether wilder or Bruce can get that out of him

Nick Powell from Wigan to replace Foresteri if sold to United?

25 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Where did you hear this? Maybe last night in your dreams.

Chris Wilder wouldn't touch an item like him with a very large bargepole.

You'll have to try harder than that.

I cant find the story on The Sun website, but it is on various others...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/12/report-chris-wilder-wants-sheffield-wednesdays-fernando-forestie/

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/blades-match-reports/paper-talk-premier-league-bound-sheffield-united-planning-swoop-for-sheffield-wednesday-s-14m-rated-star-fernando-forestieri-according-to-reports-1-9763037

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-united-weighing-up-multi-million-pound-move-for-sheffield-wednesday-star/

All the reports do seem to stem from The Suns original one tho, so Im taking it with a pinch of salt.

Edited by nikki-red

39 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

I'm surprised and horrified. The Blades don't need players with his 'team spirit' track record.

Really hope there's nothing in this.......