Need Onion mix to make soup

Hello everyone,was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy dry Onion mix to make a soup?. I’ve tried all the major supermarkets but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance👍🏼

Why do you need dried onions? What is onion mix? I have made onion soup from scratch, its easy. Just gently fry onions so they start to caramelise without burning. I tend to add a tiny bit of water, just a tablespoon or so at regular intervals so they sweat rather than fry one the have started browning. 

Just look up any recipe for French onion soup and follow that. 

If you must buy a dried mix is it something like this you are after?

https://www.healthysupplies.co.uk/fd-onion-powder-sussex-wholefoods.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuYezqIuZ5gIVTLDtCh0bhwIYEAQYBSABEgKqjvD_BwE#fo_c=2439&fo_k=0633a62c8b16c0a819cdef1eaa46868d&fo_s=gplauk

I have seen dried onions some time ago in Tescos. That would save a lot of bother with chopping fresh onions up wouldn’t it ? They give more flavour to soup as well.

I buy onion powder from tesco to add to food because Daughter won't eat onions.