The price of football tickets

How will the fact that Sheffield United have gone into the Premier Division affect the price of tickets as in match day tickets, pensioner prices and season tickets? And, what is the price of an adult football shirt these days?

I'd expect the prices to rise yes but each will differ like it does now depending on the band of match, bigger teams will mean bigger ticket prices, as far as I know it has always worked like this. 

In regards to the football shirt, my mother got me one as a gift this year, from the superstore it was... around £55 I think although right now I believe they're half price. I had to replace it recently as my other half decided to dye it fully red. 

probably half price as they will produce another shirt

South stand. Senior concession. £275.00. 19 matches. 

That's a bargain to see  the best players in the world. And of course whoever the Blades may be playing that day. 

46 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

That's a bargain to see  the best players in the world. And of course whoever the Blades may be playing that day. 

I like your style mate.

4 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

👍😄

On 09/05/2019 at 14:50, abbeyedges said:

I have the same ticket. What a bargain  S2 supporters do not get ripped off

I paid £245, for a Senior Kop ticket. Works out at £ 12 a match I think ?

Always been a kopite. Stand at the back with all the other brethren

On 09/05/2019 at 14:50, abbeyedges said:

With the revelations in court today it looks like the days of cheap tickets at the Lane could be numbered.

53 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

With the revelations in court today it looks like the days of cheap tickets at the Lane could be numbered.

WHY

4 minutes ago, barry-333 said:

WHY

If it wasn't for Mr McCabe plugging a financial blackhole the club would have gone into admin, if the Prince (who's skint) gets control there's no chance the current pricing structure can be maintained.

10 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

If it wasn't for Mr McCabe plugging a financial blackhole the club would have gone into admin, if the Prince (who's skint) gets control there's no chance the current pricing structure can be maintained.

lets wait and see the whole story before making such conclusions. There is along way t,o go ...........meanwhile perhaps you could speculate as to why swfc still have not submitted their accounts  for the year ending 2018.  These were due on 30th April 2019 hence a penalty fine will no doubt have been 

issued. Continued failure to submit is a criminal offence and renders in due course directors liable to be disqualified. As there is only one such director at S6 then maybe you should be looking more closely  at your own team ? Who would care to speculate as to why these accounts are not yet in the public domain and

...................back on topic................if they do show another huge loss then what affect might this have on transfers and ticket prices?