The Brexit Party thread. All brexit party discussion here please.

mort

A couple of points for you to take note of.

We expect it to remain civil and within our usual forum rules.

As this is about an election the following will apply

Here at SF we try to ensure fair play, and that includes during elections. We don't allow links direct to political party websites or to sites that spread spurious stories for political influence at any time, and that will continue. We also ask candidates and those campaigning for political parties to follow our code of conduct in the run up to elections. In order to not provide any influence unfairly to any side, we ask that those who are standing or who represent a party refrain from posting in threads to do with political discussion or elections during the 4 week run up to the vote.

It's  mandatory and your account will be suspended if you don't do it.

If you have any questions please take them to the helpdesk rather than starting threads attacking the forum team. If you do that then your account will be suspended. 

Message added by mort

1 hour ago, L00b said:

I'd quote ANGELFIRE1 here, but the irony of it would explode the SF servers :D

I see that, in the meantime, you've studiously avoided any explanations for your claim that the EU was a "personality cult"?

I took it as a spelling mistake.

2 hours ago, retep said:

I took it as a spelling mistake.

Stay classy :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, L00b said:

Stay classy :rolleyes:

LOL!

Fail! :hihi:

34 minutes ago, Magilla said:

LOL!

Fail! :hihi:

So the EU is giving Wales some of it's own money back  the EU are so generous,

bet the French farmers can make good use of what they are keeping, probably buying another bottle of that cheap bubbly.

1 minute ago, retep said:

Certainly a lot more of it than the government have ever given back, that much is true :?

Since Brexit is already costing more than our contribution ever did, they sure won't be getting anything back now.

1 minute ago, retep said:

bet the French farmers can make good use of what they are keeping, probably buying another bottle of that cheap bubbly.

No doubt a great comfort to the improverished people of Wales :loopy:

25 minutes ago, retep said:

For someone who is obsessed with the EU, you don't actually know how it works, do you? 😂

34 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Since Brexit is already costing more than our contribution ever did, they sure won't be getting anything back now.

So you recon that brexit has cost the the UK over £27 billion, our contribution for the past 3 years?

32 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

For someone who is obsessed with the EU, you don't actually know how it works, do you? 😂

Apparently you don't,  best you ask those who are making a good living from it.

1 hour ago, apelike said:

So you recon that brexit has cost the the UK over £27 billion, our contribution for the past 3 years?

Way more.

2 hours ago, apelike said:

As £66bn is a bigger amount of money than £27bn, I’d say that the answer to your question is a resounding “yes”.

And that doesn’t include the structural damage that will make our economy smaller for years to come.

Still, blue passports eh.

4 hours ago, Pettytom said:

As £66bn is a bigger amount of money than £27bn, I’d say that the answer to your question is a resounding “yes”.

But it has not cost the country £66bn though, and that is yours and Magillas big problem. As explained before that is the projected loss taken from projected figures and not an actual loss in monetary terms. 

People on both sides feel let down and angry with the way politicians have failed to sort this out.

Its no surprise to me the Brexit party is doing so well people are fed up with them and want to send a clear message.

They will get a massive vote imo.