The Brexit Party thread. All brexit party discussion here please.

mort

A couple of points for you to take note of.

We expect it to remain civil and within our usual forum rules.

As this is about an election the following will apply

Here at SF we try to ensure fair play, and that includes during elections. We don't allow links direct to political party websites or to sites that spread spurious stories for political influence at any time, and that will continue. We also ask candidates and those campaigning for political parties to follow our code of conduct in the run up to elections. In order to not provide any influence unfairly to any side, we ask that those who are standing or who represent a party refrain from posting in threads to do with political discussion or elections during the 4 week run up to the vote.

It's  mandatory and your account will be suspended if you don't do it.

If you have any questions please take them to the helpdesk rather than starting threads attacking the forum team. If you do that then your account will be suspended. 

Message added by mort

1 hour ago, Bash Street said:

Fake news.

surely you meant shake news :P

1 hour ago, apelike said:

What, you mean an anti-brexit campaign that puts out lies on billboards.. Mmm, haven't we seen this sort of thing happening before... cough!. Now compare that with my transcript of the very same Common Sense Tour! Notice the different wording.

Unless there is room in the rules that take that into account.

You surely can’t be denying Farage has said these things? On multiple occasions.

Really? 

This is really takes the biscuit now. What a nerve.

1 hour ago, apelike said:

Thanks for the link..

Yes the article talks about replacing the NHS with a private insurance system....

Farage wants to destroy the NHS

2 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

You surely can’t be denying Farage has said these things?

To be fair, if Led by Donkeys were putting out fake or doctored quotes from Farage and Johnson it would be easily proved and would be all over the news.

2 hours ago, apelike said:

Very true as it the politicians that are causing the mess not the people who voted.

Ahh, so it now accepted by you that its not lost money at all. As said before it is not lost or missing at all and was just a projected forecast of what may have been and not what was. A bit like a weather forecasting it may rain and yet it didn't.

Advocate:

Publicly recommend or support.

Farage actually said in that posted clip:

"I think we are going to have to think about healthcare, very very diferently and I think we are going to have to an insurance based system of healthcare. Frankly I would feel more comfortable that my money would return more value if I was able to do that through the marketplace of an insurance company than just us trustingly giving £100m a year to central government expecting them to organise the healthcare service from cradle to grave for us."

Yep, Santa leaves presents at Christmas and the tooth fairy leaves money under the pillow in exchange for a tooth, however I think that also applies to the remain voters as well.

So there we have it. Brexit voters take no responsibility for the consequences of their actions. They know that their vote has already hit the UK economy, but they don’t care about that. And they’d be quite happy to smash the NHS up.

How lovely 

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

To be fair, if Led by Donkeys were putting out fake or doctored quotes from Farage and Johnson it would be easily proved and would be all over the news.

And they'd be pretty hefty libels too.

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Led by Donkeys are Greenpeace activists who have breached Electoral Commission laws. Just your normal communists who need a good wash. They must love the French now after they sunk the Rainbow Warrior.

https://order-order.com/2019/05/22/led-donkeys-unmasked-greenpeace-campaigners/

Someone who's a big fan of white nationalist, racist, extremism, who thinks the poor deserve it would say that wouldn't they?

Edited by Halibut

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Led by Donkeys are Greenpeace activists who have breached Electoral Commission laws. Just your normal communists who need a good wash. They must love the French now after they sunk the Rainbow Warrior.

https://order-order.com/2019/05/22/led-donkeys-unmasked-greenpeace-campaigners/

Most communists oppose our membership of the EU and support the working class.

'Led by Donkeys' are wealthy upper middle class environmental activists who have little in common with the workers and come from families who have done very well out of global capital.

Again it's the affluent middle-class dictating how the poor should vote.

Edited by Car Boot

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

Most communists oppose our membership of the EU and support the working class.

'Led by Donkeys' are wealthy upper middle class environmental activists who have little in common with the workers and come from families who have done very well out of global capital.

Again it's the affluent middle-class dictating how the poor should vote.

What utter nonsense. You don’t like it because they’re right.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Someone who's a big fan of white nationalist, racist, extremism, who thinks the poor deserve it would say that wouldn't they?

That's quite a statement. I know you might like making sweeping statements like that and it is why every person on this forum thinks you're a conspiracy theorist nutjob. 

Have you got anything to back that up or do you just lie for a living? I know you hate facts and figures as evidenced on all your previous posts but can you back it up? 

I think maybe you will be a tad upset when the results come out on Sunday. Or extremely upset maybe.

2 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

That's quite a statement. I know you might like making sweeping statements like that and it is why every person on this forum thinks you're a conspiracy theorist nutjob. 

Have you got anything to back that up or do you just lie for a living? I know you hate facts and figures as evidenced on all your previous posts but can you back it up? 

I think maybe you will be a tad upset when the results come out on Sunday. Or extremely upset maybe.

Firstly, your claim that everyone on the Forum thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist nutjob is clearly utterly ridiculous.

Re the bold, yes - you've never once uttered a word in disapproval of your obviously racist President, who refuses to condemn white nationalists and is hell bent on enriching the very wealthy at the expense of the poor.