The Brexit Party thread. All brexit party discussion here please.

mort

A couple of points for you to take note of.

We expect it to remain civil and within our usual forum rules.

As this is about an election the following will apply

Here at SF we try to ensure fair play, and that includes during elections. We don't allow links direct to political party websites or to sites that spread spurious stories for political influence at any time, and that will continue. We also ask candidates and those campaigning for political parties to follow our code of conduct in the run up to elections. In order to not provide any influence unfairly to any side, we ask that those who are standing or who represent a party refrain from posting in threads to do with political discussion or elections during the 4 week run up to the vote.

It's  mandatory and your account will be suspended if you don't do it.

If you have any questions please take them to the helpdesk rather than starting threads attacking the forum team. If you do that then your account will be suspended. 

Message added by mort

I would like to announce that I have paid my subscription of 25 quid and am now officially a Registered Supporter of the Brexit Party. The first Political Party I have supported in my 69 years.

You sent a payment of £25.00 GBP to THE BREXIT PARTY LIMITED

Angel1.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I would like to announce that I have paid my subscription of 25 quid and am now officially a Registered Supporter of the Brexit Party. The first Political Party I have supported in my 69 years.

Angel1.

Mug

Angel1.

Small change. The real money is coming from all those 1% types like Arron Banks who are looking for a vehicle to lead the pushback against tax transparency and trans-national regulation.

Angel1.

Congratulations on your part in the destruction of the NHS.

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:
Small change. The real money is coming from all those 1% types like Arron Banks who are looking for a vehicle to lead the pushback against tax transparency and trans-national regulation.

That may well be the reason it was formed legally as a company rather than a political party. A way to get around those awkward funding transparency rules?

Angel1.

Do you get a free cuddly toy for joining?

You may as well have chucked it down a grate.

Edited by Dardandec

20 minutes ago, altus said:

That may well be the reason it was formed legally as a company rather than a political party. A way to get around those awkward funding transparency rules?

I'm sure Phillip Basey, treasurer of the Brexit Party will be pleased with the £25 he's received from a retired lorry driver from South Yorkshire. Basey has a daughter who is married to Nathaniel Rothschild, mate of Cameron and Osborne, Bullingdon etc. 

Edited by Mister Gee

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I'm sure Phillip Basey, treasurer of the Brexit Party will be pleased with the £25 he's received from a retired lorry driver from South Yorkshire. Basey has a daughter who is married to Nathaniel Rothschild, mate of Cameron and Osbourne, Bullingdon etc. 

The bullingdon ********

10 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I'm sure Phillip Basey, treasurer of the Brexit Party will be pleased with the £25 he's received from a retired lorry driver from South Yorkshire. Basey has a daughter who is married to Nathaniel Rothschild, mate of Cameron and Osborne, Bullingdon etc. 

The People’s Brexit . 

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

They’ve been bombarding your Facebook feed haven’t they. Trying to radicalise you.

And it worked

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Mug

It's hard to think otherwise Mel. Unelected ‘leader’ of a ‘party’ taking tons of money from a man whose financial affairs are under criminal investigation and ANGELFIRE gives them £25. 

Edited by Mister Gee

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It's hard to think otherwise Mel. Unelected ‘leader’ of a ‘party’ taking tons of money from a man whose financial affairs are under criminal investigation and ANGELFIRE gives them £25. 

you cant make it up can you? the stupidity knows no bounds, especially when they bang on about the EU being unelected and undemocratic and then give their money to somebody who sets himself up as lord god of his own party, it really is a cult