The Brexit Party thread. All brexit party discussion here please.

mort

A couple of points for you to take note of.

We expect it to remain civil and within our usual forum rules.

As this is about an election the following will apply

Here at SF we try to ensure fair play, and that includes during elections. We don't allow links direct to political party websites or to sites that spread spurious stories for political influence at any time, and that will continue. We also ask candidates and those campaigning for political parties to follow our code of conduct in the run up to elections. In order to not provide any influence unfairly to any side, we ask that those who are standing or who represent a party refrain from posting in threads to do with political discussion or elections during the 4 week run up to the vote.

It's  mandatory and your account will be suspended if you don't do it.

If you have any questions please take them to the helpdesk rather than starting threads attacking the forum team. If you do that then your account will be suspended. 

Message added by mort

4 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

I cant see Corbin telling his members to do that. 

Except that Corbyn is not a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain, as you well know. 

Still it's fun to see the strange bedfellows that are springing up....I always thought that Nigel was an old trot at heart, what with his insistence that Britain should be mono cultural :P

Nige is on QT tonight.

It is mildly ironic that the BBC sack Danny Baker for a borderline racist tweet, but are happy to give airtime to a proper, old fashioned racist.

25 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Nige is on QT tonight.

It is mildly ironic that the BBC sack Danny Baker for a borderline racist tweet, but are happy to give airtime to a proper, old fashioned racist.

Thats your opinion , not everyones. 

15 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Thats your opinion , not everyones. 

I think it stands up to scrutiny 

29 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I think it stands up to scrutiny 

And the fact he's a lying ******* and 7 time loser. I've no idea why this man keeps getting invited on question time so he can peddle his falsehoods unchallenged.

8 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

And the fact he's a lying ******* and 7 time loser. I've no idea why this man keeps getting invited on question time so he can peddle his falsehoods unchallenged.

They invite Labour and Tory MP`s on every week to peddle their falsehoods and lies ,  so whats the difference ? 

He's been on QT more time than other politician - bar Ken Clarke. And he's only been on more than Farage because Clarke's been in parliament since 1974!

The BBC love Farage as much as they love people from the Institute of Economic Affairs and the swivel eyed mob from Spiked online.

Edited by Mister M

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

They invite Labour and Tory MP`s on every week to peddle their falsehoods and lies ,  so whats the difference ? 

Is that the bar? Everybody else is lying (Which they arent) so I will as well?

That's pathetic.

40 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Farage is ripping Soubry to bits on QT right now 

He was very shouty and came across as rather intolerant in my opinion.

Interestingly, he was mostly  shouty at the female members of the panel. 

59 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

He was very shouty and came across as rather intolerant in my opinion.

Interestingly, he was mostly  shouty at the female members of the panel. 

Though Fiona Bruce, as chair, didn't exert her authority & told him to STFU. She realised it was pointless anyway, by that point he's just rabble roused the audience. 

So glad Sheffield audience were more civilised.

9 hours ago, Penistone999 said:

Farage is ripping Soubry to bits on QT right now 

Seen videos on YouTube with those types of titles. He might have good oration skills, have charisma, a good speaker. It doesn't mean what he says is right though