Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

17 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Isn't his contract up next year? Can't see the point in letting him go anywhere on loan, that would mean they wouldn't get anything for him at all.

I think they'll sell if they get an offer or it'll be damage limitation I reckon. I'd prefer to keep him and play to has strengths.

1 hour ago, Bash Street said:

I think they'll sell if they get an offer or it'll be damage limitation I reckon. I'd prefer to keep him and play to has strengths.

What's that then ?taking penalties ?😁

17 hours ago, petcharlie said:

What's that then ?taking penalties ?😁

Better option for penalty's than FF tbh🙂

I don't know where some of these transfer rumours originate, I think they are just fantasies by some of the reporters, especially as Wednesday are under a soft embargo. Seen two Wednesday rumours today, one is about Jordan Hugill and one is Ben Gibson. West Ham are looking to unload Ughill, he is valued at £10m. Burnley paid  £15m for Gibson last year and are looking to loan him out but he is not wanting to drop into the championship. 

Edited by iansheff

18 hours ago, iansheff said:

I don't know where some of these transfer rumours originate, I think they are just fantasies by some of the reporters, especially as Wednesday are under a soft embargo. Seen two Wednesday rumours today, one is about Jordan Hugill and one is Ben Gibson. West Ham are looking to unload Ughill, he is valued at £10m. Burnley paid  £15m for Gibson last year and are looking to loan him out but he is not wanting to drop into the championship. 

Yes they forget paying however many millions we paid for Rhodes messed us up.

Bruce is wanting the club to reduce the amount they want for FF, João and Rhodes. Thought he wanted to keep João though, can understand Rhodes though, need him off the books

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yes they forget paying however many millions we paid for Rhodes messed us up.

Bruce is wanting the club to reduce the amount they want for FF, João and Rhodes. Thought he wanted to keep João though, can understand Rhodes though, need him off the books

The rumour about Bruce and the three you mention was from a site called HITC its probably the worst online for propagating unsubstantiated nonsense, I don't believe a word of it.

Well if the rumour about wanting Stewart Downing was correct then they have missed out, he has signed for Blackburn. Although I thought SB was wanting younger players, Downing is 34.

Kadeem Harris passed his medical yesterday & terms agreed on a 3 year deal according to the Sheffield star.

4 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Kadeem Harris passed his medical yesterday & terms agreed on a 3 year deal according to the Sheffield star.

Yes, also still not given up hope of signing that Tottenham lad and Arron's. Surprised we didn't go for lazaar but maybe couldn't risk it with him getting injured so soon

how about someone like Tom Ince? 

Played in premiership and good at championship level

9 hours ago, rogets said:

Wouldnt touch him, overrated and wages would be high

14 hours ago, rogets said:

Way above what we can afford.