Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

Think Downing is past his best but a great workhorse for any team. I thank him for all the years he spent at his home club. 

I think he should take his managers badges think  he may be a good manager one day. 

Good luck to him

Edited by Mooks

I hope it's not true, we don't want too many players the wrong side of 30. We need abit more youth in the side

build a team around rhodes and we cant go far wrong,but faster players,younger players needed,westwood to sign next week

52 minutes ago, bassett one said:

build a team around rhodes and we cant go far wrong,but faster players,younger players needed,westwood to sign next week

Hope this is a new start for JR. If anyone can get the best out of him  it, s SB, 

Rhodes is very keen  to get away,amid an alleged rift with some of the players,it lead to Andy Rhodes quitting S6.

Hes apparently moved his family down there and bought a home.....

Edited by staninoodle

30 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Rhodes is very keen  to get away,amid an alleged rift with some of the players,it lead to Andy Rhodes quitting S6.

Hes apparently moved his family down there and bought a home.....

I've heard this rumour as well and he hinted at it in an interview.

2 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

I've heard this rumour as well and he hinted at it in an interview.

Hes done 2 or 3 paper interviews and if you read between the lines,hes eluding to his new teamates bieng very welcoming

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Hes done 2 or 3 paper interviews and if you read between the lines,hes eluding to his new teamates bieng very welcoming

I think it would be best for all parties if he made the move, its not worked out at S6 at all.

4 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

I think it would be best for all parties if he made the move, its not worked out at S6 at all.

Agreed but depends how much Norwich are hoping to pay, don't want to give him away but 7 million does seem abit steep so don't blame them not wanting to pay it

11 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Agreed but depends how much Norwich are hoping to pay, don't want to give him away but 7 million does seem abit steep so don't blame them not wanting to pay it

Can't see why Norwich would want him. He didn't play many games for them last season, so it stands to reason that he'll play even fewer at a higher level.

Norwich will have the lowest budget of all the promoted sides,their board have been quite clear that 20M is the max spend to balance the books,Rhodes is a popular member of the squad hence the interest plus he made the commitment to move his family there and really bought into Farkes mantra,the fee would be low if we do a deal,3M ish wed take a huge haircut on the 11M we originally layed out