Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

1 hour ago, ormester said:

no you wish it goes downhill  end of the day your so bitter we are there and  a typical wednesday fans giving it large your on your  way in 3 seasons  Wilder has got us from  league 1  to the championship  embarrased you at your own ground etc     one word bash is your BITTER

I'm sure the feelings are mutual, they always have been. Without a doubt, I look forward to your demise. I'm looking forward to seeing wilder with his face screwed up.

But how did you turn this thread into a post about utd, or was that me?

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I'm sure the feelings are mutual, they always have been. Without a doubt, I look forward to your demise. I'm looking forward to seeing wilder with his face screwed up.

But how did you turn this thread into a post about utd, or was that me?

you did actually read back slagging utd off  saying no budget etc is that not turning it into a utd  thread  and  your summising adding  2 and 2 together to make 10 

13 minutes ago, ormester said:

you did actually read back slagging utd off  saying no budget etc is that not turning it into a utd  thread  and  your summising adding  2 and 2 together to make 10 

Then I apologise to the OP.

So, what's your thoughts on the thread?

steve bruce put a price on rhodes at 7 million to try to keep him for the coming season or at least have a big sum to replace,but the sun column indicates today that he wishs to keep jordan rhodes

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

steve bruce put a price on rhodes at 7 million to try to keep him for the coming season or at least have a big sum to replace,but the sun column indicates today that he wishs to keep jordan rhodes

That's interesting. He'll need to change style of play to get the most from him. I think next season will see a decisive change in Sheffield football.

23 hours ago, bassett one said:

The £7m fee was agreed at the time the loan deal was set up apparently, now they want to offer a lower amount.

According to SSN Transfer Centre.

Championship sides Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn Rovers, as well as Scottish Premiership side Rangers, are showing interest inStewart Downing

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

According to SSN Transfer Centre.

Championship sides Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn Rovers, as well as Scottish Premiership side Rangers, are showing interest inStewart Downing

Good player but not really the type we are looking for. I don't tend to pay much heed to rumours at this time of the year as most payers/managers/chairmen are on holiday, they seem to be bandied about by bored journalists or agents touting for business.

If we're going down that road, we should go and get Aidan McGeady back to Hillsborough.

As my mate always said 'a reight player', and I agree with him.

36 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

If we're going down that road, we should go and get Aidan McGeady back to Hillsborough.

As my mate always said 'a reight player', and I agree with him.

Let's hope we're not going down that road then. I thought McGeady was totally disinterested last time round. We need pace in those positions and that means under 30.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 06:38, Brooker11 said:

Good player but not really the type we are looking for. I don't tend to pay much heed to rumours at this time of the year as most payers/managers/chairmen are on holiday, they seem to be bandied about by bored journalists or agents touting for business.

That's the best statement  anybody will read today.

On 30/05/2019 at 13:11, Jim Hardie said:

Let's hope we're not going down that road then. I thought McGeady was totally disinterested last time round. We need pace in those positions and that means under 30.

Yep, he did look totally peed off, but since he's moved, he's been brilliant.

Is it SWFC or was it a bad time for him personally?

Whatever, he's still a very influential player, who's playing two levels below where he should be.