Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

31 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Think they'll be staying at utd to be honest, there's not going to be any funds available for investing in the utd squad. I can see this court case and the fall out from it having a detrimental effect on the playing side. 

The 200 million ( ish) received following promotion may help soften the blow. 

One day eh ?

15 minutes ago, ormester said:

What makes you think that the court case has nothing to do with the budget it's set  

You need to get yourself up to speed with what's happening in court.

8 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

The 200 million ( ish) received following promotion may help soften the blow. 

One day eh ?

You'll not be seeing any of that.😂

I listen to what's in court and like a said there's a budget agreed quite simple

This post is about the Owls transfer rumours      Leave us out of it please

4 hours ago, Bash Street said:

You need to get yourself up to speed with what's happening in court.

You'll not be seeing any of that.😂

One day. Keep the faith

7 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

One day. Keep the faith

I'm looking forward to the new season already for 2 reasons, The Massive will storm the Championship under Bruce and the meltdown in the other third of the city as we see the usual.

19 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

One day. Keep the faith

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/latest-blades-news/sheffield-united-co-owner-prince-abdullah-hired-adviser-to-wear-down-kevin-mccabe-67273?fbclid=IwAR2N8O0LS19D-2ZvN05X0fKbNWw9D13gYZ57YC9b6gUvFyFcreXCTCu6hrc

I'm loving this, old poundland's going to run off with the crown jewels isn't he?

Edited by Bash Street

9 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I'm looking forward to the new season already for 2 reasons, The Massive will storm the Championship under Bruce and the meltdown in the other third of the city as we see the usual.

The meltdown started on the last day of the season when they drew at Stoke.

2 hours ago, St Petre said:

The meltdown started on the last day of the season when they drew at Stoke.

It's all going to end in tears for utd. This court thing is going to determine their future. However it turns out, both McCabe and deep pockets are looking to cash in their chips. The problem they have is the sharks, i.e. who are looking to buy clubs just like utd, it isn't going to finish well I can assure you of that.

9 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Lol who's in the Premier league? 

5 hours ago, Bash Street said:

It's all going to end in tears for utd. This court thing is going to determine their future. However it turns out, both McCabe and deep pockets are looking to cash in their chips. The problem they have is the sharks, i.e. who are looking to buy clubs just like utd, it isn't going to finish well I can assure you of that.

How can you be assured of anything except been obsessed about utd 

5 hours ago, ormester said:

Lol who's in the Premier league? 

How can you be assured of anything except been obsessed about utd 

It will go downhill for you from now on.

And it should be "being" not "been", simple error which quite a lot of people make.

no you wish it goes downhill  end of the day your so bitter we are there and  a typical wednesday fans giving it large your on your  way in 3 seasons  Wilder has got us from  league 1  to the championship  embarrased you at your own ground etc     one word bash is your BITTER