Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

Thought I'd get one up for us, hopefully not a waste of time like last summer. The club needs to be honest if we are under an embargo this time.

Anyway read Bruce is willing to pay 3 million for hector, not sure I believe we'd pay that though

I AGREE  ,firstly the club and steve bruce have to be honest and say were we stand money wise,then work from there,i would work round rhodes as he is class when used correctly.please note i think he scored 9 goals in only 15 starts for norwich.

Not sure with Rhodes. People say he hasn't had the chances but he has missed a few when in the team. Saying that I trust Bruce if he thinks he can get the best out of him. Still need to trim the strikers though so depends who else leaves

Bruce said at the weekend that we are not under embargo this summer, Hector is worth every penny of £3m, best thing for Rhodes is to farm him out on loan again, he's had his chance here.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

I AGREE  ,firstly the club and steve bruce have to be honest and say were we stand money wise,then work from there,i would work round rhodes as he is class when used correctly.please note i think he scored 9 goals in only 15 starts for norwich.

That's not going to happen, you can't tell the seller how much money you have. Might be best to tell them you have nothing and ask what sort of deal could we do.

31 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Bruce said at the weekend that we are not under embargo this summer, Hector is worth every penny of £3m, best thing for Rhodes is to farm him out on loan again, he's had his chance here.

Good news then, just hope if there is any problems like last summer we are told. Agree he's worth 3 mil aslong as if doesn't mess up FFP

the trouble with players like hector is the whole league see how hes improved and try to buy ,or outbid you once they have seen a player like him,then of course you have premier lower teams so its not easy,i do think rhodes will improve and score under steve bruce

Julien Bother said to be close to signing on a free transfer, don't know much about him other than a 28 year old left sided cb

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Julien Bother said to be close to signing on a free transfer, don't know much about him other than a 28 year old left sided cb

Julian Borner?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/09/report-arminia-bielefelds-julian-borner-to-join-sheffield-wednes/

Edited by iansheff

5 minutes ago, St Petre said:

According to his personal profile on 'Wiki', he already plays for Wednesday which may be a surprise to a lot of people including him and me.

Might be injured!😉😂

Edited by pintor