Congratulations Liverpool

Wow, what a performance by Liverpool in the semi of the Champion League. 3-0 down to the mighty Barcelona and missing their best two strikers, they have just won 4-O. Unbelievable.

Edited by Ontarian1981
spelling

13 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Wow what a performance by Liverpool in the semi of the Champion League. 3-0 down to the mighty Barcelona and missing their best to strikers, they have just won 4-O . Unbelievable.

Be just as unbelievable if they can win the Premier league as well, great performance...

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Be just as unbelievable if they can win the Premier league as well, great performance...

They are up against it again next Sunday, but who knows after tonight, anything can happen. Trouble is if City win it will not matter if Liverpool knocks another 4 in against Wolves. However, they have to be favourites to lift the CL trophy again after tonight. Hope Tottenham can follow suit in their semi. and join them in an all English final. That won't go down well in Madrid. Lol.

Brilliant result, I thought they’d get hammered.

That corner from Alexander-Arnold though - he’s 20!

Although not a fan of the scousers by any means it was a fantastic result. Lets hope they keep their best players on the pitch in this years final, unlike last years which was ruined as a spectacle once Salah had been put out of the game.

I was recently watching some clips of Premiere League matches from around 1998 on Youtube and there was a surprising amount of English players in the top teams first 11.  How few English players there are in these "English" clubs now though should be a cause for alarm.

1 hour ago, Yeah but said:

I was recently watching some clips of Premiere League matches from around 1998 on Youtube and there was a surprising amount of English players in the top teams first 11.  How few English players there are in these "English" clubs now though should be a cause for alarm.

There are even fewer English club owners in the PL

2 hours ago, taxman said:

Although not a fan of the scousers by any means it was a fantastic result. Lets hope they keep their best players on the pitch in this years final, unlike last years which was ruined as a spectacle once Salah had been put out of the game.

Their goalie cost them that game though. 

I must admit, out of the top 6 I like Liverpool, most, not keen on the rest at all

Edited by Ontarian1981

3 hours ago, Yeah but said:

Henderson, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Sturridge, oxlade chamberlain (latter two when fit). Spurs have Kane, (when fit) trippier, rose, deli alli.  Man City have stones, Walker, Delph and foden. 

Unbelievable..all English final

8 minutes ago, taxman said:

Is this the Brexit punctuation mark? Lol. Another fantastic comeback,they should cancel the final neither team should lose it.

19 hours ago, taxman said:

Edited by Yeah but

On 08/05/2019 at 22:01, taxman said:

May be English teams but managed by foreign managers and goals scored by foreign players- as is the Europa Cup final too