Jump to content

Where can you buy an EU flag in Sheffield?

Recommended Posts

Looking to purchase a small EU flag.   Please can anyone advise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brussels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

students union probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:00, keefdave said:

Brussels?

I'm no geography expert but I don't think Brussels is in Sheffield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The town Hall has one flying  on its roof, no union jack, just the European flag. :loopy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidneystone said:

The town Hall has one flying  on its roof, no union jack, just the European flag. :loopy:

Maybe it was to celebrate the VE day anniversary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kidneystone said:

The town Hall has one flying  on its roof, no union jack, just the European flag. :loopy:

Good to see the EU flag flying.

 

9th May is Europe day, a time to celebrate joint achievements, and shared objectives. The EU flag should be seen far more often - other EU nations, each with their own national characteristics and idiosyncrasies, have no problem displaying the EU flag all the time alongside of their own national flag.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2019 at 08:25, perplexed said:

Good to see the EU flag flying.

 

9th May is Europe day, a time to celebrate joint achievements, and shared objectives. The EU flag should be seen far more often - other EU nations, each with their own national characteristics and idiosyncrasies, have no problem displaying the EU flag all the time alongside of their own national flag.

 

 

Exactly!    Europe day and for the Proms was why I wanted a flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2019 at 15:28, kidneystone said:

The town Hall has one flying  on its roof, no union jack, just the European flag. :loopy:

Is that because there's only one flagpole?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2019 at 14:20, Yeah but said:

I'm no geography expert but I don't think Brussels is in Sheffield.

You didn't ask where in Sheffield you could buy one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have thought there would be loads in bargain bins at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.