Strongest Superglue?

Is there such a thing? I need a good one to glue a piece of a small plastic component that has broken off. Some makes claim that theirs are "industrial strength" etc. Are these better than the normal loctite, UHU?

I recently used giraffe supaglue,it is supposed to be the best,it seems to have worked so far.

49 minutes ago, carosio said:

Is there such a thing? I need a good one to glue a piece of a small plastic component that has broken off. Some makes claim that theirs are "industrial strength" etc. Are these better than the normal loctite, UHU?

I'm just seeing some fraying on my magnetic charger cable on my MacBook pro so I had a look around and found this silicon rubber glue, quite versatile and not too expensive, my missus is just ordering some from eBay. Depends what you're trying to fix.

https://sugru.com

Edited by Bash Street

It might be futile in any event as some of the fracturing has occurred across an M2.5 grub screw on a tone-arm component. The plastic looks a very brittle type leaving a mirror finish on the fractured surfaces. It's a long shot, but ultimately i might have to make/have made a replacement component.

the glue that window fitters usefor pvc used it on a few plastic things

Thi

2 hours ago, scrapper said:

the glue that window fitters usefor pvc used it on a few plastic things

This could fit the bill, it slightly dissolves the mating surfaces:  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TECHNICQL-RIGID-HARD-PLASTIC-REPAIR-ADHESIVE-GLUE-PVC-ABS-WATERPROOF-TRANSPARENT/263024706116?epid=22011031511&hash=item3d3d7e8244:g:t5IAAOSwi7RZN8uJ

I've never had much success with Superglue and hard plastics. I think the Technicql Adhesive will be a good choice if it is compatible with the particular type of plastic you need to glue. You might consider strengthening the join with a thin layer of epoxy resin such as Araldite if the component is suitable for this. 

indutrial strength is the strongest Ive used,it basically sticks metal to metal like a weld,you cant seperate the two without heat,its XXX rated,I got it off a mate that repairs cars,not sure how he came by it