14 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

So if you went to seven and would have gone to more why not get a membership card?

I can't make Saturday games anyway, that was 7 home and away, and how many home games are actually scheduled for midweek ?

Not to mention, just like tickets, the membership increased from £20 to £50 overnight

I have to be honest i only went because it was the last game of the season.  For me I am old school and football kicks of at 3-00 pm on a saturday with the odd game midweek, that is why i gave up my season ticket. I even went to a game on a thursday, can you believe it. *I just decide if i,m going to a game and get a ticket, i accept the consequences and have to be satisfied with my  concession.  It,s like our neighbours now they have to buy a season ticket on the basis that sometime between friday night and monday night they will attend a game, and that is before Sky have done there programme schedule.  Sorry but it,s no longer for me. I am the master of my own destiny.

Edited by ALAN 58

42 minutes ago, redbig said:

I can't make Saturday games anyway, that was 7 home and away, and how many home games are actually scheduled for midweek ?

Not to mention, just like tickets, the membership increased from £20 to £50 overnight

Membership went from £30 to £50 I think its 50 well spent as it almost guarantees a ticket should we get to play offs etc, what was the split of the 7 games for home and away?

18 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Membership went from £30 to £50 I think its 50 well spent as it almost guarantees a ticket should we get to play offs etc, what was the split of the 7 games for home and away?

Think I've been to 4 away, Forest, Blades, Boro, can't remember the other

Membership was definitely £20, the Wembley season, after which I was going to get one, but when it more than doubled I thought no chance.

I was a season ticket holder from 93 to 2011 then had to pack it in. Would love to be going regularly but not at these prices

2 minutes ago, redbig said:

Think I've been to 4 away, Forest, Blades, Boro, can't remember the other

Membership was definitely £20, the Wembley season, after which I was going to get one, but when it more than doubled I thought no chance.

I was a season ticket holder from 93 to 2011 then had to pack it in. Would love to be going regularly but not at these prices

You did well to get tickets at Forest and United without an ST or members card, if your only going to three games a season you can't really complain at costs, the chairman is wanting people to buy into the club, with three home games out of 24 attended you will be paying premium.

23 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

You did well to get tickets at Forest and United without an ST or members card, if your only going to three games a season you can't really complain at costs, the chairman is wanting people to buy into the club, with three home games out of 24 attended you will be paying premium.

Yes a mate got them for me, how else would I have got one ?

Erm yes I can complain, I'd have gone to more but not at that price. £33 is a disgrace whether you're going to them all or 1, there's no defending it, not sure why you're even trying to ?

Just now, redbig said:

Yes a mate got them for me, how else would I have got one ?

Erm yes I can complain, I'd have gone to more but not at that price. £33 is a disgrace whether you're going to them all or 1, there's no defending it, not sure why you're even trying to ?

So if you'd have got to more get a membership card, I'm not defending the pay on the gate prices I'm just suggesting you dont have to pay them, I went to about 12-15 games last season and didn't pay gate price once.

23 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

So if you'd have got to more get a membership card, I'm not defending the pay on the gate prices I'm just suggesting you dont have to pay them, I went to about 12-15 games last season and didn't pay gate price once.

I don't pay them, and that seems to be fine by the club. Not as if they need the money is it ? Or the team needs the backing ? 

How many games do I have to go to just to break even on a membership ? Say at least 8, 2 X £10 discounts and 6 x £5 discounts. The numbers just don't stack up

40 minutes ago, redbig said:

I don't pay them, and that seems to be fine by the club. Not as if they need the money is it ? Or the team needs the backing ? 

How many games do I have to go to just to break even on a membership ? Say at least 8, 2 X £10 discounts and 6 x £5 discounts. The numbers just don't stack up

I wouldn't say 8 matches is a stretch, I mostly pay the £50 to get preference on away tickets and (not that its guarenteed) play off final, it was worth it for that alone.

Less than 60p a week over a season, you'll lose that down the back of the sofa.

Edited by Brooker11

On 09/05/2019 at 14:07, Brooker11 said:

I wouldn't say 8 matches is a stretch, I mostly pay the £50 to get preference on away tickets and (not that its guarenteed) play off final, it was worth it for that alone.

Less than 60p a week over a season, you'll lose that down the back of the sofa.

Why should you have to pay £50 for the privilege of watch Wednesday for £28, £31 if you choose another stand. If starting prices was £28 tops then fair enough

Got Wembley ticket with just 10 points, and they way we're going that won't be a problem for years(as we'll get automatic obviously)