9 hours ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Except you're forgetting that almost all the people going to the game are season ticket holders and don't pay on the gate.

Erm that's my point... No-one is paying the POTG prices.... Thought that was clear

8 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

When he’s reduced the prices the crowd numbers haven’t significantly increased. How many games do you attend a season?

That old chestnut, you use a midweek game against Bolton as proof that lower prices don't work.

I been to about 7 home and away this season, could have gone to quite a few more, mainly the midweek games, but I'm not paying £33. And all midweek games available on sky now

So, ticket prices aside, how was the actual game??

5 hours ago, redbig said:

Erm that's my point... No-one is paying the POTG prices.... Thought that was clear

That old chestnut, you use a midweek game against Bolton as proof that lower prices don't work.

I been to about 7 home and away this season, could have gone to quite a few more, mainly the midweek games, but I'm not paying £33. And all midweek games available on sky now

So if you went to seven and would have gone to more why not get a membership card?

2 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Awful end of season nothing to play for affair, fairly even, three penalties (one missed, one saved, one scored) QPR won it with a cracking volley - thats about it.

2 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Absolute pants,they played in flip flops mostly,the drive and purpose were sadly lacking,not to mention effort,a few tried to raise the tempo,Palmer,Hector,JoeyPussy who actually looked the best outfield player for us,suprisingly enough.Westwood kept the score respectable,in truth QPR might have had a handfull,the lad Eze was brilliant all game,a real handfull ,lively,tricky and inventive,what a steal he was.

Two pens missed in a low quality game between two lacklustre sides whove both underachieved and both have shown glimpses of quality during the season,but lack the consistency & quality to make either serious challengers,although much of wednesdays was down to poor management and yet again injury.

Great to see Kieran Lee back,looked VERY rusty,showed the odd touch of class,but was a yard off the pace,hopefully his injury woes are now over as it appears hes been offered a new deal.

Yet another wasted season at S6,DC should be offering refunds on the last two seasons,most of the **** ups are his as he learns how to be a football chairman at our expense!

WAWAW

Edited by staninoodle

For all those Wednesday fans who attended - what was your opinion of the club asking the fans to be involved in the tribute to the king of Thailand? 

1 hour ago, abbeyedges said:

For all those Wednesday fans who attended - what was your opinion of the club asking the fans to be involved in the tribute to the king of Thailand? 

Didn't make any difference to me I was still in't ale house.

I was there when they did a tribute to the previous King on his death, it was very well received in Thailand and was good publicity. When you have a foreign owner you have to expect some things being done differently, showing a bit of respect never hurt anybody.

1 hour ago, abbeyedges said:

If a man cannot give a few minutes of his time to show respect  for their  chairmans  wishes  he is not much of a man in my eyes.   I also stayed at the end to show appreciation to the players and staff for there efforts over the season. Take it you will be at the Town Hall tonight.

1 minute ago, ALAN 58 said:

If a man cannot give a few minutes of his time to show respect  for their  chairmans  wishes  he is not much of a man in my eyes.   I also stayed at the end to show appreciation to the players and staff for there efforts over the season. Take it you will be at the Town Hall tonight.

Unfortunately not due to work. 

Take time out  it doesn,t happen everyday.

10 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Take time out  it doesn,t happen everyday.

Just a couple of years from retirement Alan. Then I hope I can get to away matches on a regular basis. Had to rush back from Stoke on Sunday due to work commitments. 

Work does get get in the way of life sometimes. 

25 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

I always take the time to see the players walk round after the last match, surprised how many left before it on Sunday.

Like yourself  my philosophy is , as long as i was there is all that matters.

4 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I always take the time to see the players walk round after the last match, surprised how many left before it on Sunday.